[Health] Official Steroids Discussion Thread

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

okay so i think i got this all figured out.

take the testosterone injections for however long, maybe 2 or 3 months or infinitely if I want. But if I am going to stop, I need to take HCG during the late part of the cycle, for a period of 4 weeks, 3 times a week, in order to get the body to produce testosterone naturally again.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/hcg- ... erapy-pct/

HCG should be used in the middle or late part of the cycle, and no later than the last steroid injection of the cycle.
The period of HCG use will typically be about 4 weeks. In an 8-12 week cycle, the 4 weeks (approximately) of use would be immediately prior to the last steroid injection. In a 14 week cycle, the about 4-week period should be in the late-middle part of the cycle. Examples would be using HCG in weeks 6-9, in weeks 9-12, or anywhere in-between.
The dosing is divided into at least 3 times per week. For example, 275 IU 3x/week provides 5000 IU over four weeks. But dosing could be daily, every other day, or 4x/week, as examples. There is little or no practical difference in results among these different schedules. It’s a matter of personal preference.
The total amount taken per week doesn’t need to be any exact figure. For example it also would be fine to take 500 IU three times per week or to take 200 IU daily.
Taking more than 1250 IU per week result in a 5000 IU vial lasting less than four weeks. For example, at 500 IU 3x/week, a vial lasts just over 3 weeks. This is acceptably close to 4 weeks, and ordinarily with this schedule a single vial still suffices. Much higher dosing than this gives no further results per week, and gives less results per vial.
When HCG is used according to this method, the side effects of testicular atrophy and loss of responsiveness are avoided, and recovery is complete as soon as LH production is restored. There’s then no need for PCT use of HCG, and recovery is faster as a result.
Image



One last question, about the anti-estrogen drugs, arimidex or tamoxifen. I probably shouldn't need it at such a low dose, 250 sust once a week, but in case the body does start upping the estrogen, how will I know? How will I know if I need the estrogen blocker chemicals during the cycle? Are there any symptoms to look for? Don't say "get your blood tested" because in this shithole country, no doctor knows jack shit about such things. They barely know how to inject something properly.

delugar wrote:One last question, about the anti-estrogen drugs, arimidex or tamoxifen. I probably shouldn't need it at such a low dose, 250 sust once a week, but in case the body does start upping the estrogen, how will I know? How will I know if I need the estrogen blocker chemicals during the cycle? Are there any symptoms to look for? Don't say "get your blood tested" because in this shithole country, no doctor knows jack shit about such things. They barely know how to inject something properly.


itchy nipples for gyno

feeling "something" under nipple tissue = lactation

thanks for info on hcg im learning too after all



Humiliated Sensei wrote:are you taking anything besides sustanon bro?


only 250mg of sustanon once a week, which is a low dose. I'm not taking anything else like dianabol or anything. So therefore I don't think I'll have a problem, but I will take HCG during the last couple of weeks and 2 weeks after the cycle for 4 weeks total, just to make sure the body starts producing testosterone naturally again. I'm also eating a lot of onions and garlic and my sex drive is through the fucking roof. Wacked off 6 times the day before and today 3 times so far.

I hope this stuff doesn't turn me into a wild animal.

Okay /b/rothers, I went and did it and got the injection. I am not feeling anything yet. Upon injection, I did not grow fur and my teeth turn into fangs or anything. Let's see how this goes.



KNOWLEDGEISGRIEF wrote:I cant wait


can't wait to cum?

How much difference do you feel if you go from around 650 to 1200 ? Noticeably happier,more confident/aggressive ?

bennyb wrote:How much difference do you feel if you go from around 650 to 1200 ? Noticeably happier,more confident/aggressive ?


i am also interested in this question, but I guess I'll be finding out soon enough. I heard the 250mg of Sustanon is like 4 to 5 times the normal amount of testosterone, so even a low dose is pretty high. I do seem to have a bit more energy already and am not as tired as usual. The Sustanon has both fast and slow acting testosterones, so that explains why I might be feeling some small effect already.

delugar wrote:Okay /b/rothers, I went and did it and got the injection. I am not feeling anything yet. Upon injection, I did not grow fur and my teeth turn into fangs or anything. Let's see how this goes.


Sustanon 250 is not a fast-acting compound. It consists of four rather long-chained esters. It was developed especially so you don't have to inject very often, just every 7-10 days. So you will have to wait several days until your serum testosterone levels peak. And as I said, the psychological effects of testosterone injections usually become apparent after four weeks. Don't expect it to be an overnight life-changer.
Last edited by Anakind on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
Image

delugar wrote:i am also interested in this question, but I guess I'll be finding out soon enough. I heard the 250mg of Sustanon is like 4 to 5 times the normal amount of testosterone, so even a low dose is pretty high. I do seem to have a bit more energy already and am not as tired as usual. The Sustanon has both fast and slow acting testosterones, so that explains why I might be feeling some small effect already.


You can't see it that way. Testosterone injections are a replacement of your natural production. Every gradual increase in exogenous testosterone will shut down natural production by an approximately equivalent amount. If you have naturally very high levels of over 1,000 ng / dl, an average TRT dose will hardly lead to elevated levels. If you're low-T with 250 ng / dl however, a TRT dose will have a huge impact.

Unless you were clinically hypogonadal before hopping on 250mg/week, you're not going to feel anything mentally. You'll notice the bodily changes, that's it. High doses of tren or mega-doses of T is another story.
Image

Image

Anakind wrote:
delugar wrote:Okay /b/rothers, I went and did it and got the injection. I am not feeling anything yet. Upon injection, I did not grow fur and my teeth turn into fangs or anything. Let's see how this goes.


Sustanon 250 is not a fast-acting compound. It consists of four rather long-chained esters. It was developed especially so you don't have to inject very often, just every 7-10 days. So you will have to wait several days until your serum testosterone levels peak. And as I said, the psychological effects of testosterone injections usually become apparent after four weeks. Don't expect it to be an overnight life-changer.


I'm pretty good at observing my own consciousness and physical reactions. So far, no real changes, as you pointed out. But I did notice that I have a slightly higher energy level, like I am not feeling tired as often. Maybe this is because I started juicing, and drinking a litre a day of some raw vegetable juice like cucumber, carrots, parsley, and so on.

I was thinking that after injection, I was going to transform into a werewolf and jump up and rape the female doctor who injected me.

delugar wrote:I was thinking that after injection, I was going to transform into a werewolf and jump up and rape the female doctor who injected me.


A cunt injected you? Did she ask you why you're taking it?

Anakind wrote:
delugar wrote:I was thinking that after injection, I was going to transform into a werewolf and jump up and rape the female doctor who injected me.


A cunt injected you? Did she ask you why you're taking it?


in Asia, most of the men are lazy idiots or alcoholics, so most of the professionals are women.

And in Asia, people don't ask questions too much. The female doctor could barely understand what I was saying, I think.

I do notice a feeling of my balls kind of feeling a bit tight. Not sure if it's the testosterone or because of the amount I masturbated over the past 3 days.

So the shot hurt much less than I thought it would. The area in the butt where she injected it is a bit sore but not much. She said the soreness would go away after a day but I don't mind because I barely notice it. I guess I'm a hard ass.

One question- can you drink alcohol while you are taking testosterone? I know that beer and wine increase your estrogen, but what about liquor and hard alcohol? I kind of got the urge for some cheap 50 cent bottle of oily tasting whiskey.

Day 4 now since injection. Not really feeling anything. No changes or difference. Then again, most people say it takes at least 4 weeks to start experiencing the psychological effects of the testosterone.

delugar wrote:Day 4 now since injection. Not really feeling anything. No changes or difference. Then again, most people say it takes at least 4 weeks to start experiencing the psychological effects of the testosterone.


I'll give you my experience so far:

I'm injecting twice a week, 250mg each time.
Week 1 - fucked up the first injection and only ended up putting like 100mg in my glute, also didnt put it into the muscle tissue directly so i think it took longer to enter my body properly. Not feeling much though.
Second injection also less than optimal
Week 2 - Finally got it right straight away and into the muscle, still not feeling much though.
Week 3 - the day after my second injection of the week, the next day i woke up feeling horny as fuck, my balls felt like they were shrinking, hard to describe. Much more motivated, less sad and depressed, I went to the gym and trained harder than ever before on shoulders.
Week 4 - Today. Noticing subtle strength gains and am extremely horny. I look 'fuller'. I checked the scales this morning and I am 6-7 pounds heavier..

The only side so far has been that my heart rate has increased. It was sitting at 113 on the treadmill whilst WALKING yesterday PRE workout. Bit worrying, but then again i do suffer from anxiety and Ive heard that androgens stimulate the CNS + Water retention and rapid weight gain = more stress on the heart. I've dropped arimidex, hopefully wont get gyno, I dont think im prone to it tbh. I was going for a double 120kg squat yesterday (which for me is very good) and I almost made it but stopped after 1 rep because my heart felt like it was in my mouth, rapid beating and wouldn't calm down until Midnight when I fell asleep.

I'll update here each time I notice changes.

BTW = Sust should kick in a little quicker than enanthate (my steroid), since it is a blend with prop included AFAIK.
Image

Nauticalweight wrote:
delugar wrote:Day 4 now since injection. Not really feeling anything. No changes or difference. Then again, most people say it takes at least 4 weeks to start experiencing the psychological effects of the testosterone.


I'll give you my experience so far:

I'm injecting twice a week, 250mg each time.
Week 1 - fucked up the first injection and only ended up putting like 100mg in my glute, also didnt put it into the muscle tissue directly so i think it took longer to enter my body properly. Not feeling much though.
Second injection also less than optimal
Week 2 - Finally got it right straight away and into the muscle, still not feeling much though.
Week 3 - the day after my second injection of the week, the next day i woke up feeling horny as fuck, my balls felt like they were shrinking, hard to describe. Much more motivated, less sad and depressed, I went to the gym and trained harder than ever before on shoulders.
Week 4 - Today. Noticing subtle strength gains and am extremely horny. I look 'fuller'. I checked the scales this morning and I am 6-7 pounds heavier..

The only side so far has been that my heart rate has increased. It was sitting at 113 on the treadmill whilst WALKING yesterday PRE workout. Bit worrying, but then again i do suffer from anxiety and Ive heard that androgens stimulate the CNS + Water retention and rapid weight gain = more stress on the heart. I've dropped arimidex, hopefully wont get gyno, I dont think im prone to it tbh. I was going for a double 120kg squat yesterday (which for me is very good) and I almost made it but stopped after 1 rep because my heart felt like it was in my mouth, rapid beating and wouldn't calm down until Midnight when I fell asleep.

I'll update here each time I notice changes.

BTW = Sust should kick in a little quicker than enanthate (my steroid), since it is a blend with prop included AFAIK.


Jesus, that sounds intense. So it increases your adrenalin too?

Day 5 now. Am feeling pretty fucking horny, but that might be because I've been eating garlic and onions for the past few days and it increases your sex drive a lot.

I don't think I'll need the Arimidex as I'm only doing 250mg a week and will probably stop after 8 weeks or so.

I got it professionally injected, right into the butt, so I guess it will work better. Getting my second shot in another 2 days.

Op is fucking retarded. Don't kid yourself you can't be trusted with a needle. Eating fucking soup spices to boost Test. My sides.
PM me your problems.
Users helped so far: 14

incangel wrote:Op is fucking retarded. Don't kid yourself you can't be trusted with a needle. Eating fucking soup spices to boost Test. My sides.


some study in Iran found that when rats were fed onions, their testosterone increased 300 percent.

delugar wrote:
incangel wrote:Op is fucking retarded. Don't kid yourself you can't be trusted with a needle. Eating fucking soup spices to boost Test. My sides.


some study in Iran found that when rats were fed onions, their testosterone increased 300 percent.


Good to know you're a rat.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 090857.htm

delugar wrote:
incangel wrote:Op is fucking retarded. Don't kid yourself you can't be trusted with a needle. Eating fucking soup spices to boost Test. My sides.


some study in Iran found that when rats were fed onions, their testosterone increased 300 percent.


you dont need to eat foods to increase your test if you are injecting 250mg of it a week /facepalm

kingkongb wrote:I hope you train also.
But itt is a decision you made.


i was thinking about it but i'm too lazy to train. don't have access to a decent gym anyway in this shithole country.

i'm only going to do this for the psychological effects of the testosterone.

Nauticalweight wrote:
delugar wrote:
some study in Iran found that when rats were fed onions, their testosterone increased 300 percent.


you dont need to eat foods to increase your test if you are injecting 250mg of it a week /facepalm


the more T, the better

delugar wrote:will the testosterone give me more motivation? right now i have almost zero motivation to do jack shit. will it motivate me to make money?


Jew asking on how to make more money. Classic.

delugar wrote:
kingkongb wrote:I hope you train also.
But itt is a decision you made.


i was thinking about it but i'm too lazy to train. don't have access to a decent gym anyway in this shithole country.

i'm only going to do this for the psychological effects of the testosterone.

Just do push-ups, squats and later pistols and if you can chin ups.

delugar wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:
you dont need to eat foods to increase your test if you are injecting 250mg of it a week /facepalm


the more T, the better


That's not how it works. You're on exogenous testosterone now at levels higher than your body would usually produce. Your endogenous production is shut down. Eating and working out won't higher your testosterone levels. You can eat junk food and your levels will remain high due to the injections.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 108 guests