[Health] Official Steroids Discussion Thread

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Anakind wrote:
delugar wrote:
the more T, the better

That's not how it works. You're on exogenous testosterone now at levels higher than your body would usually produce. Your endogenous production is shut down. Eating and working out won't higher your testosterone levels. You can eat junk food and your levels will remain high due to the injections.

You are half right. Which makes it wrong. Food affects aromatase which converts T to E. Especially if you're unnaturally high in T.
PM me your problems.
Users helped so far: 14

incangel wrote:
Anakind wrote:
That's not how it works. You're on exogenous testosterone now at levels higher than your body would usually produce. Your endogenous production is shut down. Eating and working out won't higher your testosterone levels. You can eat junk food and your levels will remain high due to the injections.

You are half right. Which makes it wrong. Food affects aromatase which converts T to E. Especially if you're unnaturally high in T.

Well, I should have said total serum levels can't be increase any more while bad food and lifestyle can lead to quicker return to normal. But then again, food and lifestyle on steroids have miniscule effects compared to the hormones and aromatase inhibitors.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

kingkongb wrote:
delugar wrote:
i was thinking about it but i'm too lazy to train. don't have access to a decent gym anyway in this shithole country.

i'm only going to do this for the psychological effects of the testosterone.

Just do push-ups, squats and later pistols and if you can chin ups.

i was doing push ups and squats, just using my own body weight. what is a "pistol"? I never heard of that before and I used to work out for years and read all the bodybuilder magazines. problem is there are no chin up bars in my counter and I don't want to overdevelop my chest and legs and yet have zero back muscle. All in all it's just too much fucking work.

delugar wrote:
kingkongb wrote:Just do push-ups, squats and later pistols and if you can chin ups.

i was doing push ups and squats, just using my own body weight. what is a "pistol"? I never heard of that before and I used to work out for years and read all the bodybuilder magazines. problem is there are no chin up bars in my counter and I don't want to overdevelop my chest and legs and yet have zero back muscle. All in all it's just too much fucking work.

wait, what? Another guy on GEAR who wont TRAIN?
Srs, what a fucking waste of time to be on test and not hitting the gym 4-5x a week.

Bodyweight training is so wet, everyone thinks that they can gain muscle from doing some fucking pushups in their room at night.
Also lol @ overdeveloping your chest, from pushups, not gonna happen mang.

^ knows what's up.

Everyone on juice not busting their ass training at least twice as hard as a natural should just kill themselves.

sup /b/rothers, just went and got my second shot. Sustanon 250mg, this is the second week. So let's see what incredible and amazing psychological changes await me this week. Will I grow fur and my teeth turn into fangs and I'll transform into a werewolf?

Anakind wrote:
delugar wrote:
the more T, the better

I'm on the second week now. I guess you're right. Once I stop taking the injections weekly, on my 8th week, I'll try to pump myself up using as many natural herbs and testosterone producing foods as possible, in order to get my body producing T again naturally.

What foods would you recommend?

Pizza, burgers, alcohol, bacon. Surely beats those silly pct drugs everyone uses. :roll:

i think i'll eat eggs every single day, and garlic, onions, turmeric (to lift the mood in case i am feeling like a little bitch), and some chicken burgers or something.

Alcohol? I heard alcohol lowers your T-levels, especially beer and wine.

I must admit, this second shot hurt a LOT more than the first one. The male nurse injected it slightly above the buttocks, in the upper area of the butt, I mean. I had a hard time walking yesterday, but the pain is less today.

delugar wrote:i think i'll eat eggs every single day, and garlic, onions, turmeric (to lift the mood in case i am feeling like a little bitch), and some chicken burgers or something.

While you're on Sustanon 250 there shouldn't really be mood swings as you're on high and stable levels.

delugar wrote:Alcohol? I heard alcohol lowers your T-levels, especially beer and wine.

Alcohol and industrial sugar seem to be the biggest testosterone killers when it comes to nutrition. I consumed candy and soda all my childhood so I'm pretty sure that alone prevented me from going through a proper puberty.

Already feeling like unstoppable criminal ready to rob a bank and beat your girlfriend :D ?

bennyb wrote:Already feeling like unstoppable criminal ready to rob a bank and beat your girlfriend :D ?

I am noticing a very subtle and gradual mood elevation, now in my 2nd week. I'm noticing less anxiety and more confidence. But it's a very subtle thing, and gradual too. The pain in my ass has gone away, FUCK it hurt for the first day after injection. Let's wait and see what new heavenly heights await me as I slide into weeks 3 and 4.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice