[Health] Official Steroids Discussion Thread

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Health is one of the topics of the Shitty Advice forum.

Okay, so I tried getting into anime but the shit just bores me. Some of it is kind of cool, but it leaves me feeling like a low-T little bitch. So I'm done with that gay ass shit.

How to boost T-levels?

I'm daily taking the following herbs/spices fresh

-garlic
-onion
-green chili
-ginger
-turmeric

All of the above have been proven to increase your T-levels. You can google it and see for yourself.

Anyone got any more tips?
Last edited by delugar on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Also, I do not know shit about steroids but I want to try them. I know you are supposed to take them in cycles of 3 or 4 weeks. I just want to try one cycle on them.

What are the chemical names of the steroids I should look for? I'll search the pharmacies in the country I'm living in and see if they have them. Lots of shit is available over the counter that you need a doctor's prescription for back in America, so maybe I'll get lucky and find steroids here.

Get on TRT instead of cycles.

Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

okay i did some quick research, looks like the two MUST have roids are

Dianabol
testosterone

anyone have any experience with these? what is the chemical name for testosterone that I should give to the pharmacist? A lot of them don't know that good of English, so it needs to be precise.

Anakind wrote:Get on TRT instead of cycles.

thanks for that pic, so the basic chemical name will have the word "testosterone" in it, that is good to know.

as for injections, fuck man. can't i buy them in pills or something?

for first cycle try test-e if you can afford it

if not dianabol

do a few of these then jump on TRENBOLONE

it's all about becoming a TRENBOLONE MONSTER

of course these are "main" you need shitload of different things not even mentioning proper diet

you need a lot of research
Last edited by Humiliated Sensei on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Humiliated Sensei wrote:delugar is a good troll

i ain't trollin this time /b/rother. I am deadly serious

Humiliated Sensei wrote:for first cycle try test-e if you can afford it

if not dianabol

do a few of these then jump on TRENBOLONE

it's all about becoming a TRENBOLONE MONSTER

of course these are "main" you need shitload of different things not even mentioning proper diet

you need a lot of research

pretty sure that is not going to be available in my country. I'd be lucky enough just to find dianabol. I hope to god I can at least find testosterone.

delugar wrote:okay i did some quick research, looks like the two MUST have roids are

Dianabol
testosterone

anyone have any experience with these? what is the chemical name for testosterone that I should give to the pharmacist? A lot of them don't know that good of English, so it needs to be precise.

I did a Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) cycle a couple years ago. It will blow you up in no time. It accelerates nitrogen retention in your muscle. So if you eat a lot, you will put on lots of pounds.

Testosterone you have to look up the different esters. The longer they are the more stable your T-levels will be in your blood stream. The Sustanon 250 I posted above is pretty great stuff as it combines different esters.

delugar wrote:as for injections, fuck man. can't i buy them in pills or something?

It doesn't survive the liver so it has to get into the blood stream directly. You can take test gels or patches under the skin. But it's pretty inefficient and damn expensive. Injections are the way to go. It's also really cheap if you go on TRT. And you can have a doctor inject it for you if you get it prescribed. That way you don't have to needle yourself. ;)

fuck it, i'll just try to boost T levels naturally. i googled "foods to boost testosterone naturally" and a lot of good info came up

delugar wrote:fuck it, i'll just try to boost T levels naturally.

You are willing to pass the effects of TRT just b/c you're afraid of a tiny needle once a week? That's serious high inhibition.

EDIT: Natural test boosting won't bring you anything more than a couple percent. You wanna go from 400 to 430? You have to be at 1,100 ng / dl. That's where life begins.

Anakind wrote:
delugar wrote:fuck it, i'll just try to boost T levels naturally.

You are willing to pass the effects of TRT just b/c you're afraid of a tiny needle once a week? That's serious high inhibition.

EDIT: Natural test boosting won't bring you anything more than a couple percent. You wanna go from 400 to 430? You have to be at 1,100 ng / dl. That's where life begins.

what's life like at such a high level? Do you feel like that guy from that movie Limitless?

delugar wrote:what's life like at such a high level? Do you feel like that guy from that movie Limitless?

The Bradley Cooper movie. No, I think that drug was more dopamine-related. But T-levels of 1,100 is probably what guys like Schwarzenegger have naturally. So you can imagine there would be a very strong change to your well-being if you're at those levels.

Humiliated Sensei wrote:btw does injection of test hurt? never did muscle injections

If it's water-based like most testosterone compounds, it doesn't hurt. The oil-based compounds (I think Sustanon 250 is oil-based) can burn however as it's a much thicker substance.

I'm not comfortable with injecting myself either. When I go on TRT I can hopefully get it injected by a doctor. In that case however I'm not afraid of the oil-based injections either.

good news i checked and someone said that Sustanon 250 is available in my country. I suppose I'll get a doctor to inject me once a week with that shit and see what happens from there.

Someone also said they have available Nolvadex-D, which is an anti-estrogen chemical. Anyone have any experience with that? How often do you take it, what are the effects, etc?

delugar wrote:Someone also said they have available Nolvadex-D, which is an anti-estrogen chemical. Anyone have any experience with that? How often do you take it, what are the effects, etc?

I took the Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) during the Dianabol cycle. It docks on the estrogen receptors so you don't get gyno. It's taken daily in pills, the dose depending on your testosterone dose.

Good decision as for the Sustanon 250 if you can get it prescribed. I heard it's much better than taking only one compound b/c you prevent the ups and downs you get from only short esters which could be a huge psychological problem. Which country are you from?

Anakind wrote:
delugar wrote:Someone also said they have available Nolvadex-D, which is an anti-estrogen chemical. Anyone have any experience with that? How often do you take it, what are the effects, etc?

I took the Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) during the Dianabol cycle. It docks on the estrogen receptors so you don't get gyno. It's taken daily in pills, the dose depending on your testosterone dose.

Good decision as for the Sustanon 250 if you can get it prescribed. I heard it's much better than taking only one compound b/c you prevent the ups and downs you get from only short esters which could be a huge psychological problem. Which country are you from?

I think I'll skip the dianabol and others and just do the Sustanon 250. It comes in packs of 4 or something, 4 different testosterone types? How much to inject, if I do it once a week? I can easily get some doctor to inject it for me.

delugar wrote:-garlic
-onion
-green chili
-ginger
-turmeric

You're gonna need alot more than that. Look into dry raisins, tree root soup and eating a couple flowers a day. Also you need to eat one curry meal a day at least, why do you think indians are the most alpha on earth?

Anakind wrote:
delugar wrote:okay i did some quick research, looks like the two MUST have roids are

Dianabol
testosterone

I did a Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) cycle a couple years ago. It will blow you up in no time. It accelerates nitrogen retention in your muscle. So if you eat a lot, you will put on lots of pounds.

Testosterone you have to look up the different esters. The longer they are the more stable your T-levels will be in your blood stream. The Sustanon 250 I posted above is pretty great stuff as it combines different esters.

Did you retain the positive effects after you got off the cycle?

problem with anything other than arimidex is that the blocked estrogens are STILL IN YOUR BODY
they just have no effect as long as you take the other stuff
so you come off and still it can all go to shit

Humiliated Sensei wrote:problem with anything other than arimidex is that the blocked estrogens are STILL IN YOUR BODY

that's why you take the Nolvadex-D after the cycle, to block all the fucking estrogen.

About the Sustanon 250, how much of each do you inject? Problem is I am living in a fuckhole 3rd world country and I really doubt that there are any skilled doctors here that know about Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

One guy gave me the following advice:

"One box of Sustanon 250 which is one glass vial of 250mg of test is $6.70, while the syringe is $.10 cents = $6.80 per injection (you'll inject the entire vial into the muscle)."

250mg isn't that much anyway, so I can easily just pay some doctor to inject me once a week with it.

GOnna go out and search for this stuff today and try to find it.

Is it safe, I mean 250mg isn't a whole lot and so it should be safe, right?

delugar wrote:
Humiliated Sensei wrote:problem with anything other than arimidex is that the blocked estrogens are STILL IN YOUR BODY

that's why you take the Nolvadex-D after the cycle, to block all the fucking estrogen.

it blocks it but it blocks AROMATIZED ESTROGEN (from TESTOSTERONE) FOR FUCKS SAKE
and it still floats in your body.

when you come off there is a possibility it will backfire because it blocks only the effect of estrogen.

you need ARIMIDEX to block the aromatization, so that the ESTROGEN will NEVER EVEN BE CREATED in your body.

Humiliated Sensei wrote:
delugar wrote:

it blocks it but it blocks AROMATIZED ESTROGEN (from TESTOSTERONE) FOR FUCKS SAKE
and it still floats in your body.

when you come off there is a possibility it will backfire because it blocks only the effect of estrogen.

you need ARIMIDEX to block the aromatization, so that the ESTROGEN will NEVER EVEN BE CREATED in your body.

Okay, so that is good to know. Thanks for sharing that. So I take one 250mg vial injection a week, and how long do I do this? 250mg is pretty low, many bodybuilders use a MUCH higher dose, so I think I'm safe.

Do I take Arimidex DURING this cycle or after it or what?

Arimidex if your nipples start to itch (you might start lactating or gyno)

and after the cycle of course

have it in the reach of hand at all times
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice