Beta cuckold getting the RED PILL IN THE ASS

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We went to a party out of state, where the wife met up with her old college friends. As the night went on, everyone was drunk except me, since I was driving. Inhibitions went out the window, and stories of college debauchery were shared. It was awkward for me, listening to this group of women discussing their sexual escapades, so I excused myself to the washroom. When I came back I got close enough to them so I could hear, but they couldnt see me. My wife and her friends were laughing about all the stuff they had done, which included:

They had a competition between them to see how many members of the football team they could get with. One of them had a girlfriend and rejected her, they trash talked his girlfriend/concluded he was gay. They had a chart that ranked guys in terms of penis size. Some guy named Jeremy had the biggest one and they kept talking about it, seemingly they had all slept with him/missed him. They would target nerdy/inexperienced guys and got off on rejecting them, to the point where they'd get naked in bed with them and then deny them sex, and then ignore them if they ever saw them again. These are just some of the things that they did.

My wife had told me that she had been with 3 guys before me, all long term boyfriends. I was pretty angry on the drive home but I didnt say anything. This was last night. I really really dont like what I heard. Im afraid that if I bring it up she will flip it on me for spying on their conversation, or she will deny everything, or minimize it. I know what I heard, and remembering her laughing and agreeing with it still hurts.

tl;dr: Wife lied about her promiscuous past, emotionally hurt by this, afraid to confront her, what do I do?

http://www.redditlog.com/snapshots/920797

you're a dumbass if you believe your girlfriend has anything below 10 lays and hasn't had uncommitted sex with someone that she liked more than you before.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:you're a dumbass if you believe your girlfriend has anything below 10 lays and hasn't had uncommitted sex with someone that she liked more than you before.

It's over.

I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go; it's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:you're a dumbass if you believe your girlfriend has anything below 10 lays and hasn't had uncommitted sex with someone that she liked more than you before.

Yea, theres literally NO GIRL AT ALL (Whos somewhat hot) in the western world today who has NOT runned the cock carusell for several years.

Whats even the point to get a gf? She have ha atleast 10-15 sexual partners before you, most likely more than that, many of whom she most likely was more sexually attracted to than you.

Fuck this shit, there is NO POINT.

Considering he posted it on reddit, no one will sympathize with him. They just say "WHY'S IT MATTER WHO SHE WAS WITH BEFORE??" Nearly every girl will lie about her fuck count! The average female has had 50 cocks and 5 were BBCs.

handsome_leo wrote:Marrying a non virgin is a lot like hiring an ex con. Lots of risk.

This is one of the best things ever said on this forum. Applause.

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:Considering he posted it on reddit, no one will sympathize with him. They just say "WHY'S IT MATTER WHO SHE WAS WITH BEFORE??" Nearly every girl will lie about her fuck count! The average female has had 50 cocks and 5 were BBCs.

The truth is, it doesn't matter. But some honesty is appreciated. One girl openly told me without even me asking that she'd been with 17 guys at 20. Another girl told me she'd been with 1 other guy.

Who do you think I trusted more? The blatant liar :lol: or the girl who wasn't ashamed of her sexuality?

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:how do you know she wasn't understating it too? :lol:

ehh, probably wasn't. doesn't matter, though. ask most girls and they'll say anything beyond 10 is "a lot."

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
The truth is, it doesn't matter. But some honesty is appreciated. One girl openly told me without even me asking that she'd been with 17 guys at 20. Another girl told me she'd been with 1 other guy.

Who do you think I trusted more? The blatant liar :lol: or the girl who wasn't ashamed of her sexuality?

Dude it does matter. Look at the stats. Way higher chance of partners being unsatisfied, divorcing and having extra marital affairs when their laycount is high.

They simply won't have the same emotional bonding capabilties as a low laycount girl and will end up being more impulsive and selfish

They're a no go for marriage and ltrs. What's the point? They're basically prostitutes at that point

I fucked a girl with a professed laycount of 100. She acted like the girl with the professed lay count of 1, except she was cheating on her bf when we did it.

Marriage is bullshit, monogamy is a load of shit created by betas to enslave the vaginas of women they don't deserve. The women that love you are your STRs and their love is everlasting except yours is not, lol. It's always been like that.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

My wife had told me that she had been with 3 guys before me, all long term boyfriends.

Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

SupportLocalSluts wrote:The truth is, it doesn't matter. But some honesty is appreciated. One girl openly told me without even me asking that she'd been with 17 guys at 20. Another girl told me she'd been with 1 other guy.

The first one will give you gonorrhea, the other one genital warts. :lol:

It's better to be a dog in China than a man in 2014.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

:rambo:

the only reason to have a LTR(not legal marriage.lol)is if you desperately want kids!lol other than kids,serial monogamy is the way to go.without emotional attachment.

seriousely,marriage in 2014?
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:Considering he posted it on reddit, no one will sympathize with him. They just say "WHY'S IT MATTER WHO SHE WAS WITH BEFORE??"

SwedishIncel wrote:
. They would target nerdy/inexperienced guys and got off on rejecting them, to the point where they'd get naked in bed with them and then deny them sex, and then ignore them if they ever saw them again.

women = evil
even though i'm no more than a monster - don't i too have the right to live...

why am I born wrote:
SwedishIncel wrote:

women = evil

They deserve acid-facings for those acts alone.

why am I born wrote:
SwedishIncel wrote:

women = evil

This is a lie. They would never do that. It's just like the girls saying they were dared to fuck a lot of guys. They weren't dared they were just whores.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice