Going to a night club alone

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I want to go tonight alone to the night club to cold approach but the mere thought of going out there solo is causing stomach pain and anxiety

It's full of people so everyone will see If I get rejected. Not to mention it's full of social circles so I'll feel like shit alone

On the other hand there's this thought that prime days are passing by and I still don't approach and waste time

What to do?

I'm such a statuscel

geralt wrote:I want to go tonight alone to the night club to cold approach but the mere thought of going out there solo is causing stomach pain and anxiety

It's full of people so everyone will see If I get rejected. Not to mention it's full of social circles so I'll feel like shit alone

On the other hand there's this thought that prime days are passing by and I still don't approach and waste time

What to do?

I'm such a statuscel

The only tip that I can give you is go somewhere that is packed with a lot of people and just start at one end of the room and work your way to the other no one will notice that you are alone. Also have a few drinks and just act like the friendly drunk guy. Also if you have a buzz getting rejected is not that bad. Last month I got rejected in a gas station and 4 people laughed at me. I found it kind of funny but whatever.

serialhead wrote:
geralt wrote:I want to go tonight alone to the night club to cold approach but the mere thought of going out there solo is causing stomach pain and anxiety

What to do?

I'm such a statuscel

The only tip that I can give you is go somewhere that is packed with a lot of people and just start at one end of the room and work your way to the other no one will notice that you are alone. Also have a few drinks and just act like the friendly drunk guy. Also if you have a buzz getting rejected is not that bad. Last month I got rejected in a gas station and 4 people laughed at me. I found it kind of funny but whatever.

Were the 4 people with the girl who rejected you, or just random onlookers?

serialhead wrote:

What to do?

I'm such a statuscel

This could be a legit game
"Yeah hey I'm just drunk and lost my friends somewhere, what's your name?"

I do it all the time. Look your best and just go to a packed place. No one cares. Trust me. I've done it at least 60 times. Girls will ask where your friend are: "He left with a girl."

"They are with girls."

You can say anything if she finds you attractive

PleostheneIsBack wrote:
serialhead wrote:

Were the 4 people with the girl who rejected you, or just random onlookers?

It was late at night at it was just a couple of dudes by themselves buying more booze.

notaslayer wrote:I do it all the time. Look your best and just go to a packed place. No one cares. Trust me. I've done it at least 60 times. Girls will ask where your friend are: "He left with a girl."

"They are with girls."

You can say anything if she finds you attractive

And did you manage to have any success? What's your rating?

Even if you legit go to a club/bar with friends, chances are you will separate eventually anyway.

The only potential awkwardness that comes with going to a club/bar alone, is the literal act of walking in alone.

Even when social circles go, they usually end up splitting anyway once inside.

PleostheneIsBack wrote:Even if you legit go to a club/bar with friends, chances are you will separate eventually anyway.

The only potential awkwardness that comes with going to a club/bar alone, is the literal act of walking in alone.

Even when social circles go, they usually end up splitting anyway once inside.

What about standing alone with your beverage and looking around?

What to do?

I'm such a statuscel

Story of my fucking life. I struggle with this dilemma every week. Not to mention I'm more insecure now than I ever have been in the past.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice