I have too much anxiety

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lmfao!!!
I am the same way. People say you need to get on anxiety meds or whatever yet they don't realize some people are too scared to see the doc in the first place

I have the same problem, I can't even answer or make a phone call because of my anxiety.

lol when i was on benzos i used to get that. all i had to do was call the doc for a refill and i would dread it every time feeling like a degenerate. too bad the pills make it worse and are a bitch to quit

stop masturbating, for one. and whatever you do, DO NOT take psychiatric drugs. they do NOT fix the underlying cause of your problem. they will make you much more anxious over the long run. look up "xanax long term effects" or "xanax withdrawl symptoms"

PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

Part of it is all down to breathing. Slow, long, deep breaths into the stomach. Hold and repeat.

Visualize yourself continuously surrounded by a white light. And try to notice the gaps between the words people speak, this helps.

When/if you want to go to a doctor, call a large medical center and request an appointment with a doc that specializes in mental health.

Also note that part of the treatment for the condition is being able and willing to talk about it.

Stylite wrote:Part of it is all down to breathing. Slow, long, deep breaths into the stomach. Hold and repeat.

Visualize yourself continuously surrounded by a white light. And try to notice the gaps between the words people speak, this helps.

When/if you want to go to a doctor, call a large medical center and request an appointment with a doc that specializes in mental health.

Also note that part of the treatment for the condition is being able and willing to talk about it.

Talking about it is not helpful outside of assessment. People get rid of their problems through repeated practice irl.

Look up systematic desensitization/flooding/escape extinction.

That breathing stuff can help.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

most of my anxiety is about being judged.. like job interviews or meeting someone for the first time (what will they think of me cause im ugly)

I mean I can do most normal day to day things. I also get XTREMELY nervous around attractive people, male or female. Enough that I start to sweat and my voice sounds far higher high pitched than normal. It is not just normal anxiety either, I almost go into a panic attack. Dating is complete out of the question!!!!

Psychedelics particularly magic mushrooms have helped a lot of people cure forever their anxiety issues. For the short term there is herbal relaxants such as: kava, valerian, hops, passionflower
Legal drugs : kratom
Exercise is also proven to reduce anxiety

Whatever you do don't see a doctor or get on benzodiazepines . It might help short run but only fucks you worse in the end
And yeah .. So uh , that's my shitty advice to ya tools

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice