Can you get friends today without FaceBook?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In the old days one could just start college or a new job. Or fuck it, just go outside and be yourself?

But what do you do now? If you have no friends you have no FaceBook. If you have no FaceBook you can'ät get friends anywhere in the world. You used to be able to move across town to start all over again. Now you can leave Texas and go to Korea without being able to start your life over. You're still forced to show off your former classmates on FaceBook. You're still the same person!

If you want to get friends in say in work, or the orientation in the beginning of college, well, you're out of luck. Cause you need FaceBook to set the time and date and organize.

Or am I wrong? Please tell me how wrong I am...

KillMeNow wrote:You're right. It's why I just re-activated mine after 6 months. It's a shame that it's impossible to "start over" in this day and age.

What about us who never had anyone to ad as friends? :(

True...it's filled with the kind of people you don't want to be friends with.

If you use it for family, then fine, but friend whoring? Nobody gives a shit about you or your life...waste your time on other sites :D

This whole post is based on a premise of bullshit. Facebook is dead. I have Instagram and Snapchat, and it seems to suit me pretty damn well. :lol:

Nobody uses Facebook regularly anymore. Get Twitter and Instagram and you'll be set.
Absent-minded intellectual

Negro_Monk wrote:This whole post is based on a premise of bullshit. Facebook is dead. I have Instagram and Snapchat, and it seems to suit me pretty damn well. :lol:

Chief Beef wrote:Nobody uses Facebook regularly anymore. Get Twitter and Instagram and you'll be set.

Really? Might I ask for sources on that?

penis wrote:
Negro_Monk wrote:This whole post is based on a premise of bullshit. Facebook is dead. I have Instagram and Snapchat, and it seems to suit me pretty damn well. :lol:

Chief Beef wrote:Nobody uses Facebook regularly anymore. Get Twitter and Instagram and you'll be set.

Really? Might I ask for sources on that?

yeap, i use twitter/instagram. follow MMs, and other famous ppl. no need for friends, so no need to read other normfags boring life,selfies
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

My friends and family use Facebook pretty regularly. I use it to keep in contact with friends, family, and people I discuss games with.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice