Cure for Social Anxiety

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Wherever i see and read , SSRI are really only for mild to moderate depression and very little social anxiety( most likely shyness)

The only drug thats been proved to work is NARDIL, what most people suffer from here is Atypical depression, and on the wiki page, it says that MAOI are what treat it.

Everywhere i look people say they have been transformed by it, their social anxiety has literally gone like 80% of it has dissappeared, and the 20% can be worked on.

For those that are average to good looking , good height etc, its really an option, maybe the only real option.

Will post studies later

I don't fuck with psychiatric drugs that don't get me high. Mind-control bullshit
Absent-minded intellectual

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice