Forever alone

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My One and only fiend is gonna love to Thailand, what do. Plus how do people even meet Friends, i meet this dude in the gym.

I ment move not love, it is because i am writing on my phone in the bus sorry guys

Hehe no i am black. It's not like i am not social at school and work, but people are just so private those places.

Go to Thailand
"All Things Are Nothing To Me" - Max Stirner

Peter Rodger (ER's Dad) on PUAhate.com: "Its negative, it evil and you shouldn't go on there."

Ugly wrote:Are you white? If you are, just get a good haircut, clear skin, and 12% body fat and people will actively try to befriend you.

False,no one is going to walk up to you and be your friend no matter how good looking you are. Good looks make better first impressions, but if you are too good looking people will spite you behind your back. It is complete bullshit that being good looking helps you make more guy friends, think about what you are saying here. If you are already in a social group and a good looking guy wanted to join your social group, would you be happy to give this guy access to all the girls in your social group? How would the others in the social group feel about this? Regular guys want as least competition as possible when having social outings with girls, if you were going to a party to get laid would you invite the handsome loner to come and take your bitch? I don't think so...

stirner wrote:Go to Thailand

this

thai people are not hugely keen on blacks (from what ive heard) but still not as stuck up as people in the west, once people realize your not some nigerian criminal making friends shouldn't be too hard there

Ugly wrote:Are you white? If you are, just get a good haircut, clear skin, and 12% body fat and people will actively try to befriend you.

:o wtf? are you serious!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to go to Thailand, but i am only a student, so i can't even go there as a trip. My fiend is straight up hustling the goverment playing mentally ill and all that, so now they gave him a pension. That is why he can go to Thailand

french-revolution-eclairs-bucharest32016-02-01-07-48-21.jpg
french-revolution-eclairs-bucharest32016-02-01-07-48-21.jpg (152.26 KiB) Viewed 93 times

Return to Shitty Advice