Women speak out on street harassment by incels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

WOW. I thought those sub8 guys are INVISIBLE.

Seems we advanced to cockroach level. At least we EXIST guys.

LETS CHEER !!!

They will pass the sub-8 law soon enough and women won't have to put up with this anymore.

Even maintaining eye contact with a woman should be considered harassment and proof that you intend to assault her. My app for Google Glass will allow women to record these things and will end this problem once and for all.

Women are offended that they have to share the streets with sub8 men

it's only harassment if you're not in the top 10%, we all know that shit. other than that, everyone gets commented on (not necessarily assaulted) for the way they look and people will always judge someone for it. wonder if they care about men who dress differently or something being harassed too

They even have an Indian-looking chick in the video.

just lol @ sub-8s or ethnikcels who think they can get an asian or indian. even they expect only white 8+ MMs

So what is the reaction if Sean O'Pry did it?

Someone here should troll the comments section and mention how nobody would 'speak out' against anything if they were approached by male models :lol:

Also, all these women complaining about "objectification" and being hit on are quite ugly. Why have I never seen hot women whine about this, strange.

DOMinator wrote:Also, all these women complaining about "objectification" and being hit on are quite ugly. Why have I never seen hot women whine about this, strange.

Feminist are just a bunch of angry women who secretly wish they were pretty.

It should be a universal right for every incel to be able to masturbate onto any woman who is dressed like a slut.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:It should be a universal right for every incel to be able to masturbate onto any woman who is dressed like a slut.

Your days are numbered. Pretty soon eye contact will be considered harassment. All sub-8 incels will be required to keep their gaze down or face punishment. Eventually they will create a painless castration method and all incels will be encouraged to do it. Keeping your balls will be considered intent to rape, a jailable offense.

i know i dress provocative, but

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, so If I dress with my dick hanging out no one has the right to comment on it.

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

IOIcels, take fucking notes at the pikachu video

THE GIRL LAUGHS, but this means not an IOI,
no guys
she doesn't want to jump your dick,

she is trying to take the AWKWARD ASPIE TENSION away
because what else she can do

she doesnt want to be talked to by that autistic garbage vomitter

Why do Bitches feel the need to dress like hookers ?

I mean, it's clearly for attention, no other reason.

They want attention, then get it from a Male they consider undesirable then lose their shit.

Also I would LOVE to get wolf-whistled and hollered at by chicks any time I was out and about. I've got one or two in my days, it's a real confidence booster. Wish it happened more often...

How is that provocative?
Just lol she's just wearing shorts

So... if I walk around in a gang outfit, perhaps a biker gang, it is other peoples fault for being afraid of me?

fuck. i would literally kill to have women of any kind (whether young or old, hot or hideous) give me cat calls

"hey handsome"
"lets see that cock sonny!"
"oh baby hes hot!"

fuck! and these women are complaining about it?!?!?

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

dat feel wrote:

I dont understand what I'm watching here?

This is pretty much the biggest troll for attention I have ever seen.

firstly, they complain about street harrasment and the only evidence they have is a bunch of movie quotes.

Then a woman dressed in skimpy clothing BAITS people with short skirts and a walk that's just crying out for attention. On top of that the main people making any kind of fuss are dirty dudes scratching through trash????????

This is such bullshit. If that girl was dressed in jeans and a jacket, walked like a normal person, she wouldnt be bothered at all.

Fucking troll video.

doesn't matter, they know it's a troll video. it's made in order to drum up support for the sub-8 law

So many wks. WHat are these ugly fucks thinking? Also, what about when a girl grabs my ass at the club? Where is the justice.

notaslayer wrote:So many wks. [b]WHat are these ugly fucks thinking?[\b] Also, what about when a girl grabs my ass at the club? Where is the justice.

Lmao this is the brutal truth.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

These women need some acid treatment. Join the acid-facing crew. :lol:

Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Look at these ugly average overwieght fat whores getting treated like gods and celebrities
I've never kissed a girl and I wouldn't even fuck any of these women, I would rather cut my dick off and die a virgin then fuck one of them
ER send you to the ER
go ER!!--no better yet go dexter morgan hunt down whores one by one tonights the night bitch

Why Always Me? wrote:Why do Bitches feel the need to dress like hookers ?

I mean, it's clearly for attention, no other reason.

They want attention, then get it from a Male they consider undesirable then lose their shit.

Also I would LOVE to get wolf-whistled and hollered at by chicks any time I was out and about. I've got one or two in my days, it's a real confidence booster. Wish it happened more often...

this. Got honked at once by a group full of loud black girls as they all stared at me as they drove past. Felt like a fucking god the rest of the day

imagine shit like that happening all the time, and complaining about it

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice