Would you rather have women be honest or soft reject you?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"Yes, sure I want to meet you again. I loved talking to you. We have so much in common, I feel like we have a real connection. Unfortunately my phone broke when my roided up, good looking hunk boyfriend fucked me on the kitchen table earlier. We can still be Facebook friends though. Just message me..."

vs.

"YOU??? HAHAH YOU??? EWWW... I can get a much hotter guy than you! Here is my ex boyfriend *pulls out phone and shows pictures*. He is a model for A&F. Now fuck off" (actually had this rejection happen to me in a club, word for word. No trolling.)

if i knew the truth i would have lowered my standards back then and didnt waste a few really good chances.

Be honest. I'd like to know if I'm gonna bang her or not, and not be lead on. At least when you know that she's not down, you can quickly flirt with the next girl. The soft rejection is just a time waster and has been causing future depression in males for the longest of times
Last edited by howdidiwinduphere on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snuggles wrote:"Yes, sure I want to meet you again. I loved talking to you. We have so much in common, I feel like we have a real connection. Unfortunately my phone broke when my roided up, good looking hunk boyfriend fucked me on the kitchen table earlier. We can still be Facebook friends though. Just message me..."

vs.

"YOU??? HAHAH YOU??? EWWW... I can get a much hotter guy than you! Here is my ex boyfriend *pulls out phone and shows pictures*. He is a model for A&F. Now fuck off" (actually had this rejection happen to me in a club, word for word. No trolling.)

If a girl rejected me like the last one I would legitimately probably throw a drink in her face and call her a stupid cunt.

Itsbangonthemoney wrote:I tell her fuck off that she's full of shit if you're not attracted to me don't waste my fucking time

I don´t even bother anymore.

If a girl even responds to me in a club and she doesn´t light up like a Christmas tree I´ll just walk away mid sentence.

Snuggles wrote:
Itsbangonthemoney wrote:I tell her fuck off that she's full of shit if you're not attracted to me don't waste my fucking time

I don´t even bother anymore.

If a girl even responds to me in a club and she doesn´t light up like a Christmas tree I´ll just walk away mid sentence.

lol, I wrote some of this in my sig as an approach method back in the puahate days. It even got quoted by the bot. I never thought that I'd miss the bots.

Anyway, you may as well get the harsh rejection out of the way rather be lead on. [email protected] though. What's wrong with saying: "I appreciate it but I'm not attracted"? Why can't they say that straight away? Why do we have to choose between a) being lead on for a while before a soft rejection, or b) being insulted for daring to speak to her royal highness?

[email protected] lack of middle ground.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

"Yes, sure I want to meet you again. I loved talking to you. We have so much in common, I feel like we have a real connection. Unfortunately my phone broke when my roided up, good looking hunk boyfriend fucked me on the kitchen table earlier. We can still be Facebook friends though. Just message me..."

vs.

"YOU??? HAHAH YOU??? EWWW... I can get a much hotter guy than you! Here is my ex boyfriend *pulls out phone and shows pictures*. He is a model for A&F. Now fuck off"

You are forgetting the third one:

*turns and walks away VERY quickly*

That being said, I prefer the second one by LIGHT YEARS. Not only is it honest, but its actually workable if you just hang around and laugh at her worthless attempt to diss you. All you have to say back is "cry more" or something along those lines and you'll be in. If you don't take it serious, you'll be in. But then you'll get the first one, which is more decisive of a rejection. The third one is obviously the worst one to get and the most common.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

I would have smacked the phone out of that bitches hand, no joke
Absent-minded intellectual

Black women are honest as fuck. They'll reject you before you've even approached them by laughing in your face as you walk by. Low class garbage a lot of them are, but I'd prefer that en masse because after enough of that shit on a large enough scale every guy would become red pilled.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice