Ugly video game nerd gets ultracucked by wife at convention

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



you should see what happens with kayaker girls at post-race parties. 5 dicks, three holes. these are usually DOM low inhibition guys that cruise class V shit while drunk and high and barely able to speak they're so fucked up.

there's also stories in my group of chicks literally swarming the rich guys. it's so bad that somebody created a fake account on the trip board called "boatrgrl" who mentions every post that she wants to meet rich guys.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

i dont really blame this slut. what a faggy scrawny nerd her husband is.. LOL.. hopefully the gangbang involved 6'4 BBC ex-cons.



Burn them all.

Image
Image
I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go; it's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

Image
Image



ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:you should see what happens with kayaker girls at post-race parties. 5 dicks, three holes. these are usually DOM low inhibition guys that cruise class V shit while drunk and high and barely able to speak they're so fucked up.

there's also stories in my group of chicks literally swarming the rich guys. it's so bad that somebody created a fake account on the trip board called "boatrgrl" who mentions every post that she wants to meet rich guys.


How much does it cost to get into kayaking? :D


i know you're kidding, but...

i paid about $800 for my starter rig (used kayak, used PFD, shitty paddle, new skirt, new booties, new wetsuit, etc). i encourage all incels to do it.

you'll also get invovled with disgusting MMMMF threesomes if that's your thing. the chick might be hot or she might be able to bench press you - it's a wild card. i've seen girls with bigger shoulders and forearms than most men. most of them have toned verging on muscular torsos, but lots of people find that attractive (i certainly have no problem with it).

From scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/232750941/Stiv-s-Explanation

Now, for what happened. This has obviously been blown out of proportion. Some of these extreme stories I'm seeing are completely false. Everything happened between us and the couple other guys I was rooming with. It began one night when Tolki, the couple other guys and I decided to drink. Sam didn't drink, and actually clammed up and became silent while we were just hanging out and drinking. Eventually, he wound up leaving the room without saying anything, and he didn't come back for the remainder of the night. As the night went on and we all got drunker, things started getting crazier. We were cuddling and such, and by the end of the night we all wound up kissing Tolki.


I would like to say a few words about Tolki and Sam now. People are making Tolki out to be this giant whore and ultimately the bad guy in this situation (Impossible!). She is neither of these things. I'd like to let you all know that she is a very intelligent, attractive individual with a lot of potential :roll: . She thinks so much about other people, and would help anyone with anything (I bet).


Image

This is what you guys need to see though... Just getting a girlfriend is not the issue. If she is attractive at all, OTHER GUYS WILL TRY TO FUCK HER! My last g/f was a 6 and there were at least 10 different guys who tried to fuck her behind my back in the 6 months we were together.

PUA4Life wrote:This is what you guys need to see though... Just getting a girlfriend is not the issue. If she is attractive at all, OTHER GUYS WILL TRY TO FUCK HER! My last g/f was a 6 and there were at least 10 different guys who tried to fuck her behind my back in the 6 months we were together.


that sounds terrifying. maybe I should stick to fapping to trannies?

PUA4Life wrote:This is what you guys need to see though... Just getting a girlfriend is not the issue. If she is attractive at all, OTHER GUYS WILL TRY TO FUCK HER! My last g/f was a 6 and there were at least 10 different guys who tried to fuck her behind my back in the 6 months we were together.


Always happens.

If she is slender, there will literally always be guys trying to fuck her. Then again, I can think of girls who tried to fuck me while I had a gf. However, it was never the same amount of attn my gfs got.

Good story OP.

I'm ashamed to admit that can't muster-up any sentiment because all parties are so average-looking. Drama is so much more salacious when those involved are attractive and pleasing to the eye.

Dat Halo Effect Yo.

They are looks matched and if anything the guy is slightly better looking than her.

This is why you can't have a relationship or wife and let other guys hanging around. This is why social circle is a scam. No one is going to help you pick up a girl, but they'll do everything they can to cockblock or steal your girl from you behind your back.

there's no such thing as bros before hos. It's always hos before bros.

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
rejectionartist wrote:They are looks matched and if anything the guy is slightly better looking than her.

This is why you can't have a relationship or wife and let other guys hanging around. This is why social circle is a scam. No one is going to help you pick up a girl, but they'll do everything they can to cockblock or steal your girl from you behind your back.

there's no such thing as bros before hos. It's always hos before bros.


You can, but you just have to make sure your friends aren't over 1pt better looking or 3" taller than you... or she'll likely cheat after getting familiarized with them

So as a rule of thumb, make sure every friend in your friend group is within 2" of your height and 1pt of your face. Anything over that and there will be hell to pay. Don't bother associating with people who are a lot taller or better looking. No point. They exist to make you look bad


I utterly hate that aspect of relationships. You feel caged. Lots of those people who are a few inches taller than you are or better looking than you are DECENT folks and good friends.

But then again ass just turns off everybody's morality and they just become animals. I recently had the option to fuck my friend's recent ex and let's just say I am glad she was 1.5 hrs too far for my lazy ass to drive out and fuck her. She initiated the entire thing, too. If she was 15 minutes away, the temptation would've been STRONG. The fucked up thing about that girl was that whenever I hung out with her and my friend, that bitch was giving me the come hither eye all the time. I shouldn't be surprised by her behavior because her ex before my friend was our mutual close friend. She was just climbing from cock to cock.

I absolutely hate partying with girlfriends, too, for this very reason. Somebody is gon get jelly and ruin the night way more often than when you are single.

Post the whole story you fucking asshole. Give us the source in the OP next time you make a thread like this.

I still don't know where to find the info on this. Give us the /v/ thread or whatever.

Also, just lol at speedrunning. Thats almost as bad as MLP.
Image

Count Fagula wrote:Gangbang on an incel virgins convention

This happened.


She's an ugly girl who was probably a complete loser that was totally ignored by guys in HS. She goes to this place, gets drunk and is being given tons of attention from guys. She feels desired, wanted, and like one of the popular girls she used to envy and no longer like the ugly outcast missing out on the fun. She probably believed it was her long overdue turn to get wild and party and attempted to psychologically sever all ties to her normal shy, unattractive self. When you couple that with her lack of experience in hooking up, it's not a surprise she behaved like an utter whore and completely embarrassed herself.
Und es kam der Tag, da das Risiko, in der Knospe zu verharren, schmerzlicher wurde als das Risiko, zu blühen.

ivoryface wrote:
Count Fagula wrote:Gangbang on an incel virgins convention

This happened.


She's an ugly girl who was probably a complete loser that was totally ignored by guys in HS. She goes to this place, gets drunk and is being given tons of attention from guys. She feels desired, wanted, and like one of the popular girls she used to envy and no longer like the ugly outcast missing out on the fun. She probably believed it was her long overdue turn to get wild and party and attempted to psychologically sever all ties to her normal shy, unattractive self. When you couple that with her lack of experience in hooking up, it's not a surprise she behaved like an utter whore and completely embarrassed herself.


It's not that bad, really! She's actually a very intelligent and unique woman! And she was also going through some bad times with her husband, she did not know what else to do!






:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

White Nationalist wrote:
It's not that bad, really! She's actually a very intelligent and unique woman! And she was also going through some bad times with her husband, she did not know what else to do!






:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Image
Image

ivoryface wrote:She's an ugly girl who was probably a complete loser that was totally ignored by guys in HS. She goes to this place, gets drunk and is being given tons of attention from guys. She feels desired, wanted, and like one of the popular girls she used to envy and no longer like the ugly outcast missing out on the fun. She probably believed it was her long overdue turn to get wild and party and attempted to psychologically sever all ties to her normal shy, unattractive self. When you couple that with her lack of experience in hooking up, it's not a surprise she behaved like an utter whore and completely embarrassed herself.


This guy gets it.

I would say there is a 50% chance that after all the press this has been getting, and also considering this guy's (the cucked guy) reaction to finding out he was cheated on (driving away from the con and boxing himself up for a while), this guy is going to end himself. He must be experiencing a ton of shame right now. And I'm sure if he ends himself a few bitches will write articles about how it wasn't the woman's fault and she is not to blame. Frankly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more... actually I'm sure it does it just isn't mentioned openly so much. Like with military wives :? :pistodouble:

It´s the guys fault.

This never would have happened had he been 8+.
Image

This is why you can't win as an incel. Even if you marry an uggo, you get cuckolded sooner or later.

Escort-crew for life!
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
Image

White Nationalist wrote:I would say there is a 50% chance that after all the press this has been getting, and also considering this guy's (the cucked guy) reaction to finding out he was cheated on (driving away from the con and boxing himself up for a while), this guy is going to end himself. He must be experiencing a ton of shame right now. And I'm sure if he ends himself a few bitches will write articles about how it wasn't the woman's fault and she is not to blame. Frankly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more... actually I'm sure it does it just isn't mentioned openly so much. Like with military wives :? :pistodouble:


Not necessarily. However, he'd better divorce this chick :lol:. What an idiot for getting married so young.

I he was gay his partner would be more loyal(probably).
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 88 guests