OkCupid Proves Personality = Looks(Red horse pill of death)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM



gayincel1989 wrote:this doesnt prove anything since you dont know the person personally. all you have is their picture.


No, again OKcupid allows for a shitload of personal information and questionares to be filled in. It's not like Tinder or even POF.

gayincel1989 wrote:
rejectionartist wrote:
No, again OKcupid allows for a shitload of personal information and questionares to be filled in. It's not like Tinder or even POF.


not the same as in person


Neither is a pic the same as in person. The point is females totally ignore anything and everything on the profile and only cared about the pics. Do you think anything changes in person? She doesn't care what you say much only how you look.

gayincel1989 wrote:
rejectionartist wrote:
Neither is a pic the same as in person. The point is females totally ignore anything and everything on the profile and only cared about the pics. Do you think anything changes in person? She doesn't care what you say much only how you look.


personality isnt verbal though.


That's because personality is looks/appearance. How many times have I've been saying that in this thread and elsewhere.

Personality=Looks=Appearance=Personality.



Drop the mental gymnastics and give it up idiots! If you're not good looking, you'll be considered an ugly, boring loser even if you're the next Mozart, Einstein, Gandhi, and Steve Jobs all rolled into one! :lol:
Image

rejectionartist wrote:
gayincel1989 wrote:
personality isnt verbal though.


That's because personality is looks/appearance. How many times have I've been saying that in this thread and elsewhere.

Personality=Looks=Appearance=Personality.


you seem to forget that non-verbal behavior carries extreme social significance. i wonder why :lol:.

anyway, say hello to your looks match:

Image

Here she is in lingerie ready for you to feed her krispie kremes all night long.



Go on, feed her. Those donuts are fucking delicious, bro. Maybe she'll actually let you fuck her this time.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
rejectionartist wrote:
That's because personality is looks/appearance. How many times have I've been saying that in this thread and elsewhere.

Personality=Looks=Appearance=Personality.


you seem to forget that non-verbal behavior carries extreme social significance. i wonder why :lol:.


You seem to forget that the vast majority of males have normal non-verbal behavior, just maybe not academy award level. And since when did personality ONLY mean non verbal behavior?

And I don't look anything like that fat chick in any way. Only an aspie would think it's a looks match.



rejectionartist wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
you seem to forget that non-verbal behavior carries extreme social significance. i wonder why :lol:.


You seem to forget that the vast majority of males have normal non-verbal behavior, just maybe not academy award level. And since when did personality ONLY mean non verbal behavior?


There are studies indicating that, during a conversation, people are paying more attention to non-verbal communication than they are paying attention to verbal behavior.

Everybody has non-verbal behavior. It's just some are better at NT level social stimulus discrimination than others are.

If you understand stimulus discrimination, then you understand a good mental masturbation (and practical) account of why social skills matter.

Look it up. It's a really heinously powerful concept.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
rejectionartist wrote:
You seem to forget that the vast majority of males have normal non-verbal behavior, just maybe not academy award level. And since when did personality ONLY mean non verbal behavior?


There are studies indicating that, during a conversation, people are paying more attention to non-verbal communication than they are paying attention to verbal behavior.

Everybody has non-verbal behavior. It's just some are better at NT level social stimulus discrimination than others are.

If you understand stimulus discrimination, then you understand a good mental masturbation (and practical) account of why social skills matter.

Look it up. It's a really heinously powerful concept.


And I would classify this as looks in motion or appearance more than I would classify it as personality. It's not a social "skill" it's just how you appear and whether it tends to be attracting or not.

rejectionartist wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
There are studies indicating that, during a conversation, people are paying more attention to non-verbal communication than they are paying attention to verbal behavior.

Everybody has non-verbal behavior. It's just some are better at NT level social stimulus discrimination than others are.

If you understand stimulus discrimination, then you understand a good mental masturbation (and practical) account of why social skills matter.

Look it up. It's a really heinously powerful concept.


And I would classify this as looks in motion or appearance more than I would classify it as personality. It's not a social "skill" it's just how you appear and whether it tends to be attracting or not.


oh okay, then explain why my best looking client completely ruins his conversations by not being able to discriminate between appropriate situations to talk about anime in and inappropriate situations to talk about anime?

Right. Social skills don't exist.

RIGGGGHT.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
rejectionartist wrote:
And I would classify this as looks in motion or appearance more than I would classify it as personality. It's not a social "skill" it's just how you appear and whether it tends to be attracting or not.


oh okay, then explain why my best looking client completely ruins his conversations by not being able to discriminate between appropriate situations to talk about anime in and inappropriate situations to talk about anime?

Right. Social skills don't exist.

RIGGGGHT.


That's not a question of skill. That's a question of being a mental defective. You went from talking about subtle nonverbal cues in attraction to bring up aspies, and comparing apples and oranges. You are obsessed with the idea that every guy has aspergers.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Image

Here she is in lingerie ready for you to feed her krispie kremes all night long.


You're batshit crazy son, I'd wife that chick 8-)

rejectionartist wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
oh okay, then explain why my best looking client completely ruins his conversations by not being able to discriminate between appropriate situations to talk about anime in and inappropriate situations to talk about anime?

Right. Social skills don't exist.

RIGGGGHT.


That's not a question of skill. That's a question of being a mental defective. You went from talking about subtle nonverbal cues in attraction to bring up aspies, and comparing apples and oranges. You are obsessed with the idea that every guy has aspergers.


Not being able to pickup non-verbal cues IS asperger's, though. They're not so subtle at all usually.

How about the aspie girl who thinks no boys are interested in her yet is constantly being flirted with.

That's a question of skill. I don't want to get into explaining a skill vs. performance deficit to you as your ideas are iron clad.

This has been known from day one. It was actually a widely accepted concept before Hitler ruined everything.

The way you interact with the world is, more often than not, a direct result of your outward appearance. You can pretty much guess with 100% accuracy how these two guys behave (aka their "personality" and level of "confidence"):

Image

Image



Add in the obvious case of manletism vs manmoreism: At which height is it more likely to be aggressive and physically secure?
Double leg lengthening in 2015 or LEAP.

*aspie = ugly crew*
*genetics are everything crew*
*white girl or death crew*
*MM nuthugger crew*
*drug dealer crew*

Personality matters but personality is a mere consequence that shows up from a life with many positive feedbacks. Because I'm just trying to understand how you can develop a good personality and communication skills when society rejects you. You don't have opportunity to live, you only survive, you don't have opportunity to interact with people you only speak. And if you have opportunities like that you do that among other shit people like you. If low inhibition guys don't respect or approve you, you can't be true low inhibition. If you're an incel you can't have good personality because inceldom makes you psychological maladjusted since you are deprived of a biological necessity and stories to tell.

Then that's what I think, if you don't have value to society your personality is ruined because nobody is going to take you seriously. That's beyond LMS but I see it as an dependent on LMS because it starts with "Why would I care about what you have to say? Who are you?".

PuaKiller wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:Image

Here she is in lingerie ready for you to feed her krispie kremes all night long.


You're batshit crazy son, I'd wife that chick 8-)


I'd start nuclear war between galaxies if she lose some weight.
Image

are you guys fucking kidding?

if you're really attracted to that girl, she dates 4/10 incels and has STRs with 5-6/10 noncels. you should have no problems getting her.

i've seen the slightly thinner, very slightly facially prettier version of her get dominated in a relationship with a weak 6/10 that's around 5'7". after the guy dumped her, he continued to fuck her casually, which means he basically rocked her sexually. the next guy she wound up dating was a twinky 4/10.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:are you guys fucking kidding?

if you're really attracted to that girl, she dates 4/10 incels and has STRs with 5-6/10 noncels. you should have no problems getting her.

i've seen the slightly thinner, very slightly facially prettier version of her get dominated in a relationship with a weak 6/10 that's around 5'7". after the guy dumped her, he continued to fuck her casually, which means he basically rocked her sexually. the next guy she wound up dating was a twinky 4/10.


I said if she lose weight :P Blonde+slender+cute face=instant 7/10.
Image
Image

Over wrote:Personality matters but personality is a mere consequence that shows up from a life with many positive feedbacks. Because I'm just trying to understand how you can develop a good personality and communication skills when society rejects you. You don't have opportunity to live, you only survive, you don't have opportunity to interact with people you only speak. And if you have opportunities like that you do that among other shit people like you. If low inhibition guys don't respect or approve you, you can't be true low inhibition. If you're an incel you can't have good personality because inceldom makes you psychological maladjusted since you are deprived of a biological necessity and stories to tell.

Then that's what I think, if you don't have value to society your personality is ruined because nobody is going to take you seriously. That's beyond LMS but I see it as an dependent on LMS because it starts with "Why would I care about what you have to say? Who are you?".


Yes Legit.

I wish they would release the same thing about height.

Looks are the building blocks of your personality. And if you don't reach 6' minimum, you have nothing to build upon. Your life ends before it even begins.

Nixon once said a vice-presidential candidate can't help you, but he can certainly hurt you.

I would say personality can help marginally but can certainly hurt, a lot.

In a competition between two similarly attractive men personality can be a pretty decisive factor. It goes way beyond basic social skills. It includes things like how you dress, how you carry yourself, mannerisms, ability to influence, ability to command a room, psychological penetration, projection of power, personal chemistry, and a myriad of subtleties.

I would go so far as to say a 6 with their shit together, given the right arena, could beat an 8.

The world's a complicated place. I find the biggest struggle this forum has is with uncertainty and complexity.

Number 6 wrote:Nixon once said a vice-presidential candidate can't help you, but he can certainly hurt you.

I would say personality can help marginally but can certainly hurt, a lot.

In a competition between two similarly attractive men personality can be a pretty decisive factor. It goes way beyond basic social skills. It includes things like how you dress, how you carry yourself, mannerisms, ability to influence, ability to command a room, psychological penetration, projection of power, personal chemistry, and a myriad of subtleties.

I would go so far as to say a 6 with their shit together, given the right arena, could beat an 8.

The world's a complicated place. I find the biggest struggle this forum has is with uncertainty and complexity.


100% truth

I would also add that extroversion increases opportunities, but not necessarily quality.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
I would also add that extroversion increases opportunities, but not necessarily quality.


Image

REALMANIC786 wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
I would also add that extroversion increases opportunities, but not necessarily quality.


Image


if you whiten that girl's teeth, fix her hair, and take her pic from a proper angle, you'll be surprised how goodlooking she'll be

Number 6 wrote:

I would go so far as to say a 6 with their shit together, given the right arena, could beat an 8.

It's extremely easy for an 8 to put his life together, however it's impossible for a 6 to improve his L.
8s just don't stay down for very long, remember that brazilian male model hobo who literally had women willingly giving him money and shelter?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 103 guests