OkCupid Proves Personality = Looks(Red horse pill of death)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Asperger's thread.

Online, ALL you have to judge is the picture of the person, not their social history with you or friends. Of course you're going to get that result.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

I've been saying for years that personality is looks or appearance. Nice to see research that backs that up.

Btw, I can't get any of OKcupids studies to come up past the first page. :?:

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Asperger's thread.

Online, ALL you have to judge is the picture of the person, not their social history with you or friends. Of course you're going to get that result.

Asperger's post.

OKcupid allows you to put a shitload of info and answer a shitload of questions to demonstrate your personality.

rejectionartist wrote:

Asperger's post.

OKcupid allows you to put a shitload of info and answer a shitload of questions to demonstrate your personality.

Nobody gives a shit about that or has the attention span for it. Personality is largely behavioral.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

No, you have their profile too. That is the point.

Halo effect. Plus, in my experience, your profile is usually a decent glimpse into your real life persona. The girls I met off POF with interesting profiles were interesting, and the girls with boring profiles were boring.
Last edited by PUA4Life on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PUA4Life wrote:

Halo effect.

Still an asperger's thread.

Nobody cares about what you say to some extent, but they do care about how/when you say it. It's non-verbal and it isn't conveyed with words very well.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
PUA4Life wrote:

Halo effect.

Still an asperger's thread.

Nobody cares about what you say to some extent, but they do care about how/when you say it. It's non-verbal and it isn't conveyed with words very well.

No bro... just no. If you can get dat pussy wet when a girl first sees you, that's all that matters. Nothing else is important. Nobody will give a fuck about who you are or what you're about if you're not physically appealing.

rejectionartist wrote:SLS thinks personality means whether or not you're Asperger :roll: .

No, it's the fact that you guys seem to think you need to be at least a 6 to have sex with anybody without approaching a million girls. You're the primary advocate of this notion on here.

Whatever. I don't care to argue about the sky being blue with people who are blind. Believe what you want, just don't go ER.

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:This can't be right....

It cant be.... Just... I really thought people were above this.

Seriously? It's one thing for people to report that looks matter most, but to say PERSONALITY = LOOKS is just amazingly vapid and shallow

They kind of are above this as long as they're not flipping through internet profiles. However, the stuff people judge each other on non-verbally irl is kind of shallow, I guess. Aspies can be amazing, interesting, and fun people, but NTs don't seem to think so for various reasons.

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:This can't be right....

It cant be.... Just... I really thought people were above this.

Seriously? It's one thing for people to report that looks matter most, but to say PERSONALITY = LOOKS is just amazingly vapid and shallow

It's come to the point where people can't even acknowledge that an ugly person has a good personality LOL

It's not right, females have become unhuman let alone feminine, but it is reality.

Personality is derived from LMS.

Actually its more correct to say that CERTAIN ASPECTS of P are derived from LMS. I'm talking about aspects like confidence/inner sense of self worth/feelings on how you come across etc. These are huge aspects of someones personality and shape the personality pretty much. If you lack confidence due to low LMS and bullying then it's going to leak into your personality and you will be reserved, introvert, loner etc etc and vice versa. But even if someone has low L but high overall LMS then their personality can be based on the positive aspects of that LMS.

That's my take. Any thoughts?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:It's all over.

Look at jankinoff desperately trying to rationalize a reason for the existence of his profession.

This is it folks, personality crew is finished.

lol, we rage against anything that isn't determinism. this thread is just casual, non-critical thinking

this is such an insanely aspie thread. as if online dating is the only type of dating, just wow.

At the end of the day nobody from the opposite sex gives a shit about what or who you are if you're not attractive. Online or real life, it really doesn't matter.

PuaKiller wrote:At the end of the day nobody from the opposite sex gives a shit about what or who you are if you're not attractive. Online or real life, it really doesn't matter.

This. Personality is very subjectively determined or perceived by the female viewer based on your looks (also money and status). Point blank.
Last edited by rejectionartist on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:At the end of the day nobody from the opposite sex gives a shit about what or who you are if you're not attractive. Online or real life, it really doesn't matter.

Mostly you just cant be aspie and have SOME conversational or LMS value to offer and thats it. The rest is mostly looks

this

most people here fall short of this. after seeing what aames looks like, this website became total shit to me as it did for invisible, too.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Mostly you just cant be aspie and have SOME conversational or LMS value to offer and thats it. The rest is mostly looks

this

most people here fall short of this. after seeing what aames looks like, this website became total shit to me as it did for invisible, too.

Can't tell if you're being aspie or just clever by pretending ICC is saying what you've been saying.

The actual number of good looking enough but too aspie guys is so small to be statistically irrelevant in the discussion of female's extreme lookism.
Last edited by rejectionartist on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

rejectionartist wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
this

Can't tell if you're being aspie or just clever by pretending ICC is saying what you've been saying.

he is coming close to it.

you don't know what asperger's is, brah. you should pickup and read a book by tony atwood.

the majority of this place is a bunch of NEETs, which is tied in with autism.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:the majority of this place is a bunch of NEETs, which is tied in with autism.

Prove there are a majority of NEETs and it's tied into autism.

Besides there are plenty of slayers not in education, employment or training because they're too busy partying and sleeping with women.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
this

I see value in things like wit, humour and being an animated storyteller. These kind of things, contrary to belief here, actually do make people like being around you and give you access to social circles and invites to places where you get opportunities to warm approach women...

The thing is, those traits ALONE don't really translate into attracting women. They only give you more opportunities..

Like I said, if I were to guess it's just basic social skills/no awkwardness or high inhibiton. At the end of the day she either likes your face or not. If she doesn't, you don't have a chance

This. Females, and people in general, can like you, but that doesn't necessarily translate into attraction and sex. I've seen lots of guys like that.

rejectionartist wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:the majority of this place is a bunch of NEETs, which is tied in with autism.

Prove there are a majority of NEETs and it's tied into autism.

Besides there are plenty of slayers not in education, employment or training because they're too busy partying and sleeping with women.

I should've used the term hikikomori. it perfectly describes most guys here.

rejectionartist wrote:

This. Personality is very subjectively determined or perceived by the female viewer based on your looks (also money and status). Point blank.

Yup. If you have basic courtesy and social skills you have all the "personality" you'll ever need. Personality mattering much beyond that is all pointless mental gymnastics. I admit you may get more indepth as you approach LTR territory, but how is that even relevant when girls don't even care what you have to say.

yeah, but most of you guys don't have the social experience to have basic social skills...

SupportLocalSluts wrote:yeah, but most of you guys don't have the social experience to have basic social skills...

Haha he shoots, he misses, and paints the target around the arrow.

GENETIC GOD wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
this

How does Aames look? Is he really good looking?

About a 6/10 (very, very few of you are; 95% of this place is probably in the 5 range). He has nothing to bitch about.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice