Maybe we should try PUA again

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

with different expectations now. The problem with PUAs is that they think all that matters is personality, that looks don't matter at all, and that "being good with women" is a skill you can acquire regardless of who you are or what you look like. It doesn't matter if you're a troll faced guy with schizophrenia, you can be dating famous actresses and supermodels in no time!

I fell for it at least to some extent back in the day.

But all those affirmations and exercises they have you do (i.e. forcing you to approach, brainwash yourself into being confident) are actually beneficial in getting you to put yourself out there and TRY while shrugging off rejection. We already know it's a numbers game. Maybe we should invent our own version of PUA, removing all the bullshit. Looking back I approached all the wrong girls -- I was going to clubs approaching 7's and 8's and couldn't figure out why they left to go "find their friends" or "go to the bathroom". I should have been aiming lower, but I was hung up on the idea of "improving my game". LOL

Who else wants to try approaching again? Maybe we start aiming high (7+ girls) and work our way down until we figure out what our league is.

funny thing is some guys on here could be slayers if they appiled some pua and went out there. Like learning how to have a good conversation and escalate and not be an aspie. There are like 10 very good looking guys here, if not more...

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:Sperg-lord cold approaching?

Nah. I'm too mentally scarred from that. no thanks

No, not going by the three second rule and approaching every girl in sight. That is a recipe for disaster. But say if you see a hot girl sitting by herself on campus... approach her. Or sit next to the girls in your classes. Not being aspie about it like those RSD guys are, but still being proactive.

PUA4Life wrote:with different expectations now. The problem with PUAs is that they think all that matters is personality, that looks don't matter at all, and that "being good with women" is a skill you can acquire regardless of who you are or what you look like. It doesn't matter if you're a troll faced guy with schizophrenia, you can be dating famous actresses and supermodels in no time!

But all those affirmations and exercises they have you do (i.e. forcing you to approach, brainwash yourself into being confident) are actually beneficial in getting you to put yourself out there and TRY while shrugging off rejection. We already know it's a numbers game. Maybe we should invent our own version of PUA, removing all the bullshit. Looking back I approached all the wrong girls -- I was going to clubs approaching 7's and 8's and couldn't figure out why they left to go "find their friends" or "go to the bathroom". I should have been aiming lower, but I was hung up on the idea of "improving my game". LOL

Who else wants to try approaching again? Maybe we start aiming high (7+ girls) and work our way down until we figure out what our league is.

Is there anything legit from PUA? I do browse rsd/roosh on occasion but it's cringe inducing to watch them encourage some incel to do more approaching when his self-esteem has clearly gone to shit.

I was never really into it anyway, but surely with all of their mental masturbation, there has to be some things they get right. Right?
Eww face?
Know your place.

justinboober wrote:
PUA4Life wrote:with different expectations now. The problem with PUAs is that they think all that matters is personality, that looks don't matter at all, and that "being good with women" is a skill you can acquire regardless of who you are or what you look like. It doesn't matter if you're a troll faced guy with schizophrenia, you can be dating famous actresses and supermodels in no time!

Is there anything legit from PUA? I do browse rsd/roosh on occasion but it's cringe inducing to watch them encourage some incel to do more approaching when his self-esteem has clearly gone to shit.

I was never really into it anyway, but surely with all of their mental masturbation, there has to be some things they get right. Right?

The fact that they push you to approach and try despite whatever excuses you have is a positive. MM has some legit advice-- like frame control, be leader of men and protector of loved ones, etc.

Opinion openers are too outdated now IMO. I got called out for doing those back in 2012 so I probably wouldn't do them now. Plowing is aspie. Anything beyond mild peacocking is aspie.

Yep just approach somewhere between 10-100 plain jane to fat uglies and get one lay. Then get back out there and do it again :shock:

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:Cold approach is for autists only. Like seriously it's a one way ticket to become a social outcast. Your reputation will be irreparably ruined if you go around approaching random girls.

Lol @ you NEETS thinking it can get any worse.
Spending 30 years in a basement makes you an outcast.

If a Whore smiles at you, talking to her might just be your ticket to redemption
pua master, hb10 slayer, 6 inch flaccid, 100% alpha bull, beta providers worst nightmare
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Well a woman smiling at you may or may not always mean she wants you to approach her. I'd say it just means she's friendly and not necessarily that attracted.

But the thing is if I approached every girl that smiled at me first in my life, and considering the success ratio of approach/sex, I'd be very lucky if that would've amount to one lay in my lifetime.

You don't need GAME in Asia. Or with non-white women. GAME is for faggots who are still trying to pick up white women. AVOID white women and only go for brown and black women and you can just be yourself, be a nice guy, and easily bang them.

I don't need GAME because I don't fuck white women.

Former PUA practitioner checking in. It's legit as I've gotten dates and blowjobs from it (no D in V cuz of my panic attacks), as long as you remember the following:
-Maintain a sense of humor at ALL TIMES. Being serious in front of random chicks will get you pepper spray'd. Arguing with her will also get you pepper spray'd. White knighting her won't get you pepper spray'd but will creep her out and she'll just walk away. Make fun of yourself for being aspie. Chicks love a guy who makes fun of himself.
-Know how to maintain a conversation without having some secret evil plan behind it. This took me A LONG time to develop, roughly a year. This is VERY critical when dealing with groups. Having a secret evil plan in a group will cast you out VERY quickly.
-DO NOT, EVER, just stand around a chick you just approached and just say nothing while nervously staring at her. This is what gets them to call the police. If you have nothing to say, tell them that. Be like "ugh, I have nothing to say haha. That awkward slience moment hehe"
-Follow the looksmaxing sticky on the SA subforum. If you are sub 5 (aka deformed, bad hygiene, wearing tattered clothes, can't see your own dick cuz your stomach is blocking it, so skinny you can see your own ribcage), you will be seen as a potential rapist. You need to address your L.
-Give yourself two or so years to learn about how to communicate properly, how to make fun of stuff without sounding like a toxic complainer, how to maintain a conversation without having some secret evil plan, when to be a piece of shit and when to whiteknight (yes there is a time to whiteknight and its your job to find out when), where to meet friends, etc.

I'm not a fan of what PUA has turned into, but if I didn't dabble in it 9 years ago I would have gone ER. So I owe a lot to it.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Nihilism+ wrote:Former PUA practitioner checking in. It's legit as I've gotten dates and blowjobs from it (no D in V cuz of my panic attacks), as long as you remember the following:
-Maintain a sense of humor at ALL TIMES. Being serious in front of random chicks will get you pepper spray'd. Arguing with her will also get you pepper spray'd. White knighting her won't get you pepper spray'd but will creep her out and she'll just walk away. Make fun of yourself for being aspie. Chicks love a guy who makes fun of himself.
-Know how to maintain a conversation without having some secret evil plan behind it. This took me A LONG time to develop, roughly a year. This is VERY critical when dealing with groups. Having a secret evil plan in a group will cast you out VERY quickly.
-DO NOT, EVER, just stand around a chick you just approached and just say nothing while nervously staring at her. This is what gets them to call the police. If you have nothing to say, tell them that. Be like "ugh, I have nothing to say haha. That awkward slience moment hehe"
-Follow the looksmaxing sticky on the SA subforum. If you are sub 5 (aka deformed, bad hygiene, wearing tattered clothes, can't see your own dick cuz your stomach is blocking it, so skinny you can see your own ribcage), you will be seen as a potential rapist. You need to address your L.
-Give yourself two or so years to learn about how to communicate properly, how to make fun of stuff without sounding like a toxic complainer, how to maintain a conversation without having some secret evil plan, when to be a piece of shit and when to whiteknight (yes there is a time to whiteknight and its your job to find out when), where to meet friends, etc.

I'm not a fan of what PUA has turned into, but if I didn't dabble in it 9 years ago I would have gone ER. So I owe a lot to it.

All legit.

What are you doing now though?

This thread always gets made every few weeks and it's the same mental masturbation every time. PUA doesn't work. The only thing it got "right" was going out a lot, but you need a social circle for that and all that does is increase your chances of getting lucky. It doesn't actually do anything for you .

All legit. What are you doing now though?

Nothing, but I just felt like letting the younger crowd know about it. At 35+, there isn't much of a reason to do anything with chicks at all. I'm pretty much a walking corpse at this point.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice