Not being wealthy sucks.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Would this guy ever date this girl on any Universe if his dad wasnt worth damn near $10 billion.

People treat rich people better, you actually matter to people as long as they can attach to your social status. People give you respect. Friendship, relationships everything forms. All people ever talk about at Varsity are the kids of rich and influential people attending the varsity. Everyone wants to align with those kids.

First my parents dont give me looks. Then they have the audacity to be poor. We were literally born to fail.

Why the fuck arent they multi-millionaires exactly?

Give me one reason why I should contact them ever again?

If your parents didnt grant you looks, arent millionaires/billionaires and arent noted for anything, you should cease cointact with them seriously.

What the fuck did they bring you here for?

Manic786 wrote:Gtfo. Plenty of rachet poor bitches here. You can pull relative rich game. Im in objectively worse shape than you and moan way less, boet. Wtf?

You are MOOZLIM, moozlimz have zero problems getting moozlim girls. Islam has you sorted. Keeps your girls in order. Just for interest sake, how many arab/cape malay girls have you fucked?

Look at her leaning away from him, body language give sit away every time.

I bet she's disgusted with herself for letting that subhuman touch her, she must have to keep repeating 'just think of the money just think of the money' when his flabby belly crushes her and his semi flaccid penis unloads it filthy contents into your dry and pre-lubed vagina.

Manic786 wrote:Average ones though

How are you objectively worse when you've fucked 3 average looking moozlim girls?

The only girls that have ever been forced on me have been morbidly obese black girls. You of all people should know how bad they look and smell.

Virgil wrote:Would this guy ever date this girl on any Universe if his dad wasnt worth damn near $10 billion.

She is already leaning away from him and will fuck at least 5 other men over the course of their marriage.

uploadfromtaptalk1468781933155.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1468781933155.jpg (118.42 KiB) Viewed 165 times

the world is full of gold diggers
there is no possible cure

Return to Shitty Advice