Most Red Pill conversation that I heard between two women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In recent months.

Last night we were smoking hash and hash oil while drinking shots, so I can't remember the conversation word for word. The gist of the conversation is the following:

If you don't try to sleep with a girl who has indicated, the time frame varies from woman to woman, that you meet or exceed her looks requirement, you are friended.

TL;DR: Bang dat whore the second she says that you look good enough to fuck.
"HEY CHECK OUT MY ASPIE SUIT DO YOU LIKE MY ASPERGERS? I'M A VIRGIN, BTW"

Jank

Wait. R u saying that even if u look like chico and u wait a year u will b friendzoned??
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

AforAspie wrote:Wait. R u saying that even if u look like chico and u wait a year u will b friendzoned??

Both of the girls agreed on that if a guy doesn't make a move within "2 dates" but I know that the amount of time is much less.

I don't believe that.

If the guy is really good looking the fucking window will always be open.

He didn't fuck her because he took much time to have confidence and approach her = coping mechanism

The window of opportunity a girl (slut) leaves open to fuck her before she sees you as a friend (and is fucking some other guy(s)) has been talked about for years. How could women not realize they do this? Are they that lacking in self awareness or just dishonest? It's been talked about years ago in PUA.

When a woman says something true like this, it's not so much redpill as a woman being honest and not feeling shame to admit she's a slut.

KillMeNow wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:TL;DR: Bang dat whore the second she says that you look good enough to fuck.

I'm ready. Now I just sit and wait for her to say this.

More like indicate she wants to fuck, which women do.

Over wrote:I don't believe that.

If the guy is really good looking the fucking window will always be open.

He didn't fuck her because he took much time to have confidence and approach her = coping mechanism

I'm not saying that I'm very good looking but I have had the friendzone slammed on my dick because I didn't make move. I bet that I'm not the only guy on this board that this has happened to.

What about outside circumstances that get in the way, i.e. husband, etc.?

Are you actually taking what they say seriously? Its just another way to protect their ego because of the good looking guy wasn't that interested. If a guy is good looking, he can fuck the girl whenever he wants.

The most red pill conversation I heard last night was by three 5/10 females.

"He was SOOOO attractive, I literally could not say a word to him."

" I was literally iek h---h-h-h-h-e..y.yyy :o "

"He was so beautiful."

Bitches couldn't even say hi to the fucking guy

Dirty Blond wrote:What about outside circumstances that get in the way, i.e. husband, etc.?

That's all part of the game...

Because of this, I have created a bunch of rules that I try to follow to ensure that I beat that time clock.

notaslayer wrote:Are you actually taking what they say seriously? Its just another way to protect their ego because of the good looking guy wasn't that interested. If a guy is good looking, he can fuck the girl whenever he wants.

What they were saying mimics my own life experience.

pikachu wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:In recent months.

Last night we were smoking hash and hash oil while drinking shots, so I can't remember the conversation word for word. The gist of the conversation is the following:

If you don't try to sleep with a girl who has indicated, the time frame varies from woman to woman, that you meet or exceed her looks requirement, you are friended.

TL;DR: Bang dat whore the second she says that you look good enough to fuck.

this happened

Don't hate because I'm seeing a former (female) model, bro.

pikachu wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:Don't hate because I'm seeing a former (female) model, bro.

I thought about taking a short video of her walking. She's a slayer in motion.

The way that she walks is IDENTICAL to how Mystique walks in the X-Men movies.

Ron Burgundy wrote:
pikachu wrote:

Do you got any pics of her?

mfz wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:

Of course, however I don't have any plans of posting her face.

She is a semi celeb and I don't want to screw her over or fuck myself.

Ron Burgundy wrote:
mfz wrote:

I thought so.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Both of the girls agreed on that if a guy doesn't make a move within "2 dates" but I know that the amount of time is much less.

Fucking lol. Tell an Asperger like me to make a move within two dates. I can hardly engage in a conversation within that time frame. :lol:
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Anakind wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:Both of the girls agreed on that if a guy doesn't make a move within "2 dates" but I know that the amount of time is much less.

Fucking lol. Tell an Asperger like me to make a move within two dates. I can hardly engage in a conversation within that time frame. :lol:

Even though I'm not an aspie I do have social disorders.

mfz wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:

I thought so.

Welcome to puahate.

Some guys are legit. Others aren't.

I said this. You have to make a move FAST or it's over.

See graph below...

it depends on how much the girl is attracted to the guy...if she is very attracted to him the guy could wait forever pretty much....I know a girl who who had a crush on me and I waited like 2 years and she was still receptive

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice