Goodbye

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I wont be posting here at least for a while.

I am going on a spiritual retreat of self reflection and introspection with David Gandy looking over me as I aproach the biggest pivotal point of my life.

I still have lots of research I will do before my surgeries, things that arnt mentioned here.
I want to give props to admin, Tyler Ballou and Neck Brah for their knowledge without them I would still be noob and without this forum I would have an upturned rhinoplasty and a button medpor potato chin.

Where I am at now is a very important time in my life, I see the leading eye surgeon of Australia followed by an AU and US trained craniofacial reconstructive surgeon who has confirmed a chin osteotomy, canthoplasty and infraorbital implants are possible.

I have contacted about 7 other surgeons and none in my country even spoke to me, they either ignored me or admitted their ignorance through their secretarys.

May Gandy watch over you all.

Image



moremoneythanlooks wrote:I wont be posting here at least for a while.

I am going on a spiritual retreat of self reflection and introspection with David Gandy looking over me as I aproach the biggest pivotal point of my life.

I still have lots of research I will do before my surgeries, things that arnt mentioned here.
I want to give props to admin, Tyler Ballou and Neck Brah for their knowledge without them I would still be noob and without this forum I would have an upturned rhinoplasty and a button medpor potato chin.

Where I am at now is a very important time in my life, I see the leading eye surgeon of Australia followed by an AU and US trained craniofacial reconstructive surgeon who has confirmed a chin osteotomy, canthoplasty and infraorbital implants are possible.

I have contacted about 7 other surgeons and none in my country even spoke to me, they either ignored me or admitted their ignorance through their secretarys.

May Gandy watch over you all.

Image


You're sick in the head, an absolute lunatic, and you have no idea what constitutes an attractive male. Hope that helps you on your autistic journey.
Image

Image

why do u have to stop posting? Just document your journey.
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.



earless wrote:why do u have to stop posting? Just document your journey.


stupid politics.

CruiseControl wrote:You're sick in the head, an absolute lunatic, and you have no idea what constitutes an attractive male. Hope that helps you on your autistic journey.


You can argue masculinity theory with the admin now.
PostThis post by Linger was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm.
Reason: Requested via Tinychat/Confirmed by PM




Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 92 guests

cron