HOW DO I REDUCE INHIBITION?????????????????????????????

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

What social exercises?
What drugs
What activities can I do to reduce inhibition in under a month and a half

Rowdy masculine not giving a fuck game is the only way I can escape virginhood as a manlet.
Last edited by djfranktank on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

The social exercise is coming up for you.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

No I can't go in to uni even slightly high inhibited I most hit it off from day one. I see dudes spark convos so easy. I can't do that. I need to do that. I need to be overly witty. Uni isn't the exercise ITS THE ACTUAL GAME.
SupportLocalSluts wrote:The social exercise is coming up for you.

djfranktank wrote:No I can't go in to uni even slightly high inhibited I most hit it off from day one. I see dudes spark convos so easy. I can't do that. I need to do that. I need to be overly witty. Uni isn't the exercise ITS THE ACTUAL GAME.

Nope, it's a big time crash course. Lots of people come out of their shells in university.

- Do boxing ( do some amateur fights as soon as possible , besides of training at the gym all the time)
- bulk up
- get into few street fights (if you never did, first time will be tough to overcome fear but it will be easier every next time)
Will slay when get my puberty.

djfranktank wrote:No I can't go in to uni even slightly high inhibited I most hit it off from day one. I see dudes spark convos so easy. I can't do that. I need to do that. I need to be overly witty. Uni isn't the exercise ITS THE ACTUAL GAME.

the first week of uni is actually quite easy to talk to people

im the definition of social anxiety and high inhibition and it came more naturally to me than usual because almost everyone is open to talking to people

is it a big college with a decent campus atmosphere?

But they don't slay. Or rarely get gf. Were u that dude.
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Nope, it's a big time crash course. Lots of people come out of their shells in university.

djfranktank wrote:But they don't slay. Or rarely get gf. Were u that dude.
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Oh, they don't slay (get over slaying, you will never do it if you made your way here), but they get laid a lot more than most guys do. I was averaging around a new girl every other month sometimes with a couple simultaneously. I was that dude.

Yes its decently big. Public uni. Loys of out of states but there should be a few people I know.
fml wrote:

the first week of uni is actually quite easy to talk to people

im the definition of social anxiety and high inhibition and it came more naturally to me than usual because almost everyone is open to talking to people

is it a big college with a decent campus atmosphere?

Not to mention on the other reply u said the opposite of this.
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

My boss came up to me and said she wants me to talk to customers while I ring them up.

THIS TALK HAS happened TWICE.

IM HIGH INHIBITED.

WHAT DO U SAY TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH??? WTF AM I GONNA TALK ABOUT

HOW DO PEOPLE JUST SPARK CONVERSATION WITH STRANGERS LIKE it's nothing
PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

SlayerHater wrote:Go out drinking to keggers and clubs first week uni, it's crucial. First week I partied exclusively with people I had NEVER met beforehand, everyone is open to it.

But if you want a quick fix smash your amygdala

this, show up to EVERY party or event you can, get seen at these things and people will be more open to you for the rest of at least your first semester

I will join clubs too
fml wrote:
SlayerHater wrote:Go out drinking to keggers and clubs first week uni, it's crucial. First week I partied exclusively with people I had NEVER met beforehand, everyone is open to it.

But if you want a quick fix smash your amygdala

this, show up to EVERY party or event you can, get seen at these things and people will be more open to you for the rest of at least your first semester

SupportLocalSluts wrote: (get over slaying, you will never do it if you made your way here).

Might be legit however stop those stupid generalizations.
Members here have different motivations to post on this site. Wapftw and Ugly are a different species. Not everyone is an apsie and those kids who are around their teenage years can do pretty well later on. Not every thread here is bullshit and reading the right topics (cruisecontrols posts for reference) will provide you more than doing "normal" things like watching trash tv.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
djfranktank wrote:But they don't slay. Or rarely get gf. Were u that dude.

Oh, they don't slay (get over slaying, you will never do it if you made your way here), but they get laid a lot more than most guys do. I was averaging around a new girl every other month sometimes with a couple simultaneously. I was that dude.

You can do so much better, and this is coming from me.

You can slay if you create situations conducive to slaying. Think about what I've told you in the past...
"HEY CHECK OUT MY ASPIE SUIT DO YOU LIKE MY ASPERGERS? I'M A VIRGIN, BTW"

Jank

djfranktank wrote:My boss came up to me and said she wants me to talk to customers while I ring them up.

THIS TALK HAS happened TWICE.

IM HIGH INHIBITED.

WHAT DO U SAY TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH??? WTF AM I GONNA TALK ABOUT

HOW DO PEOPLE JUST SPARK CONVERSATION WITH STRANGERS LIKE it's nothing

Just say "hi" and ask people how their day is.

Fact: people love to take about themselves and I am a good listener. If you engage conversations further, you'd be surprised at what you can find out about other people.

djfranktank wrote:What social exercises?
What drugs
What activities can I do to reduce inhibition in under a month and a half

Rowdy masculine not giving a fuck game is the only way I can escape virginhood as a manlet.

Studies show the active chemical in magic mushrooms permanently blunts the amygdala and lowers inhibition (this is a permenant after-effect, not while tripping). Ive posted the studies a few times on this website, have a search.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice