Meds to lower inhibition/social anxiety....

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Can someone recommend anything over the counter that would have this effect....

Xanax. Take too much of it and you'll do something stupid and possibly life threatening without thinking twice about it though.

Probably no help, but in the past I was briefly on sleeping meds and took Zopiclone. I remember that they completely took away inhibition before sending me to sleep. The hour or so before drifting off was great!

Not over the counter in the sense of being available at a local store, but you could try etizolam. It is unscheduled pretty much everywhere, as far as I know.
I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go; it's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

Alphameso wrote:Can someone recommend anything over the counter that would have this effect....

I tried Xanax for 10 days and it made me feel insane, like I had no inhibitions. That is NOT a good way to live. We have inhibitions to protect us.

And then the withdrawl symptoms. If you take Xanax for months and then suddenly stop, you can actually have a heart attack. The withdrawl symptoms of Xanax make heroin withdrawl look like kid's plays.

Just do yoga or meditation, don't fuck with drugs, man.

Alcohol,its cheap and widely accessible.And it also works.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice