bodybuilding culture is cringe inducing

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

just LOL at the amount of indians an asians getting into bodybuilding, unfortunately I work with a lot of ethniks and in order to not be labelled the KKK and have HR on my ass, I have to play nice with them

anyways, there are these 2 guys, asian and indian, both around 5'10, 130ish lbs talking about how theyve been working out for an year etc... (obviously 0 gains), they act like they are knowledgeable in the subject and somehow they think that by picking up some 5lb plates, they can be "cool" at work, they give others recommendations on what preworkouts to take, what protein supplements to use, etc...






I started lifting around 2005, no one gave a shit about that stuff back then. No social media, no fucking instagram or facebook where people attentionwhored, no youtube channels with pathetic bodybuild-cels.

I see these young 17yo kids at the gym today doing EVERYTHING WRONG, and they probably will never learn. "Gotta get that pump on!!!", fucking pathetic.

I spent one whole year reading MAX-OT shit before even entering the gym, I started deadlifting, squatting and benching right away.
I kill people.

Working out properly determines 5% of your outcome. These 2 determine the other 95%:

DNA
Image

HORMONES
Image
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
Image



PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Last night I saw a 5'8" asian and 5'7" indian both weighing sub 140 making retarded jokes about legday on the train. I wanted to go ER right then and there so badly.
I'm old, ugly, 5 feet 5, 3/10 face, pale, dumb, depressed, high-inhibition, low testosterone and my opinion has less credibility than yours.

Image

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], KnightCavalier and 106 guests