How to deal with social rejection (in America)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Most of us are "losers" in the sense we have been rejected by the mainstream "normalfag" culture in America.

So be it. Fuck America and fuck all of those braindead brainwashed idiot normalfag pieces of shit.

The solution to social rejection in America? Find out what industries and skills are in high demand in China and Asia and go to a trade school or college and learn those skills. Then once you have your certification, apply for a shitload of expat jobs in China/Asia. I promise you'll get a job as expats are in high demand in Asia.

Or even better, create some kind of way you can make money online or remotely. Then you can live ANYWHERE in the world as long as you have an internet connection. And thus expat to China or Asia and live like a god.

If you're a white man, you are a GOD in Asia. Sexy asian women will throw themselves at you.

Oh and PS. Learn your fucking Mandarin. China is going to become the world's largest economy this year. You can learn it relatively easy if you use Rosetta Stone, I'm pretty sure they have a Chinese Rosetta Stone.

Let's say it takes you 2 years to learn the skill set required for an expat job in China. If you practice Chinese for just 20 minutes a day for those 2 years, you will be relatively fluent after 2 years.
Image



I can't stand asian people or asian culture.
Absent-minded intellectual

Chief Beef wrote:I can't stand asian people or asian culture.


your loss. asian women are a thousand times superior to western women



icantevengetfatgirls wrote:as if it is easy to just drop everything and move to asia.. fuck you asshole!


Try to figure out how to make a living using the internet. You only need about 1000 to 2000 dollars a month to live decently in Asia. And if that fails, get a degree in some field that is useful and in demand in Asia for expats.

SEA is no different than the US if you have emotional baggage like everyone on here.

Male with Emotional Baggage = Forever Alone everywhere.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V



Nihilism+ wrote:SEA is no different than the US if you have emotional baggage like everyone on here.

Male with Emotional Baggage = Forever Alone everywhere.


so are you still looking for relationships? relationships are a joke. most of us would prefer solitude anyway.

in SEA, you can just go bust a nut for 10 dollars and be done with it and then go back to your solitary man-cave.

delugar wrote:
Nihilism+ wrote:SEA is no different than the US if you have emotional baggage like everyone on here.

Male with Emotional Baggage = Forever Alone everywhere.


so are you still looking for relationships? relationships are a joke. most of us would prefer solitude anyway.

in SEA, you can just go bust a nut for 10 dollars and be done with it and then go back to your solitary man-cave.


10 bucks? really?

brb moving to SEA
Image

Will they cure the panic attacks every time I try to go D in V? I'm still looking for an answer. That was the point I was making.

Nihilism+ wrote:Will they cure the panic attacks I get every time I try to go D in V? I'm still looking for an answer. That was the point I was making.

Nihilism+ wrote:Will they cure the panic attacks every time I try to go D in V? I'm still looking for an answer. That was the point I was making.


It's not you. It's the CULTURE and WOMEN in America. Try living outside of America, and you'll notice that you feel almost zero anxiety or stress.

American culture IS the disease that is infecting our planet.

delugar wrote:Most of us are "losers" in the sense we have been rejected by the mainstream "normalfag" culture in America.

So be it. Fuck America and fuck all of those braindead brainwashed idiot normalfag pieces of shit.

The solution to social rejection in America? Find out what industries and skills are in high demand in China and Asia and go to a trade school or college and learn those skills. Then once you have your certification, apply for a shitload of expat jobs in China/Asia. I promise you'll get a job as expats are in high demand in Asia.

Or even better, create some kind of way you can make money online or remotely. Then you can live ANYWHERE in the world as long as you have an internet connection. And thus expat to China or Asia and live like a god.

If you're a white man, you are a GOD in Asia. Sexy asian women will throw themselves at you.

Oh and PS. Learn your fucking Mandarin. China is going to become the world's largest economy this year. You can learn it relatively easy if you use Rosetta Stone, I'm pretty sure they have a Chinese Rosetta Stone.

Let's say it takes you 2 years to learn the skill set required for an expat job in China. If you practice Chinese for just 20 minutes a day for those 2 years, you will be relatively fluent after 2 years.


OP, I live in canada where there are tons of FOB's everywhere I go. Im a 6'4 mostly white guy. Why don't these asian girls treat me like a god because I'm tall and white?

RACE only makes things a bit easier (if your not ethnic, you qualify as a human in women's eyes). There is no cure for being incel except for moving to a poor country where money is your only deeming quality.

bald indian cleaner wrote:
delugar wrote:Most of us are "losers" in the sense we have been rejected by the mainstream "normalfag" culture in America.

So be it. Fuck America and fuck all of those braindead brainwashed idiot normalfag pieces of shit.

The solution to social rejection in America? Find out what industries and skills are in high demand in China and Asia and go to a trade school or college and learn those skills. Then once you have your certification, apply for a shitload of expat jobs in China/Asia. I promise you'll get a job as expats are in high demand in Asia.

Or even better, create some kind of way you can make money online or remotely. Then you can live ANYWHERE in the world as long as you have an internet connection. And thus expat to China or Asia and live like a god.

If you're a white man, you are a GOD in Asia. Sexy asian women will throw themselves at you.

Oh and PS. Learn your fucking Mandarin. China is going to become the world's largest economy this year. You can learn it relatively easy if you use Rosetta Stone, I'm pretty sure they have a Chinese Rosetta Stone.

Let's say it takes you 2 years to learn the skill set required for an expat job in China. If you practice Chinese for just 20 minutes a day for those 2 years, you will be relatively fluent after 2 years.


OP, I live in canada where there are tons of FOB's everywhere I go. Im a 6'4 mostly white guy. Why don't these asian girls treat me like a god because I'm tall and white?

RACE only makes things a bit easier (if your not ethnic, you qualify as a human in women's eyes). There is no cure for being incel except for moving to a poor country where money is your only deeming quality.


true, foreign women living in America and the West are also bitches, but they are LESS of a bitch than white women. best solution is to get out of the West and expat forever to a 3rd world country

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 117 guests