Women in the west are not marriageable material

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Read a book called "About animals" written by a Greek philosopher Aristotle or not. Long story short even the ancient men knew that women were selfish disloyal cunts. As for "the west", it's the same in most countries across the world by now.

Women stopped being marriage material when they started having sex out of wedlock. The moment a woman is no longer a virgin it becomes almost impossible to tell how many sexual partners she had. Of course as soon as that happened men began to compromise and the more they compromised the more they lost. The average number of sexual partners rose from 2 to 12 and as I have said before non virgins could lie about their numbers anyways.

Thanks, i will read Aristotle. I am interested in the opinions of the sages of the past about these things. Feel free to recommend us more books about the topic if you want.
Women now are not loyal, too selfish and promiscous. They make no good wifes anymore

Giving freedom to women was the worst decision ever. The fatal outcome it can have is yet to be seen. It is the seed for the destruction of society

ErnestRawls wrote:Giving freedom to women was the worst decision ever. The fatal outcome it can have is yet to be seen. It is the seed for the destruction of society

Women were always free. No man, even the father forced a woman to marry someone. She could always chose to live on her own and be a brave strong woman like the feminists claim to be. The only difference is that back then men did not help random women so they had to marry a man for safety and resources.

Even today in some cultures where arranged marriages happen the woman always has a choice. She can be disowned by the family or she can marry a guy her parents chose.

Return to Shitty Advice