online dating 2019 for men

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

online dating now is really impossible if you are not a handsome guy

today even you can't use a fake male model profile to troll sluts because they will be asking you for a whats app or telegram account you to make sure you are the guy on the pics, women consider that today there is no excuse to not have cell with cam to proove you are authentic
if you can't prove fast via whats app cam you will be deleted in seconds

in Tinder the system detects if you are not attractive to women depending of certain parametrs like how many women click like you, how many time women of your age spend watching your pics etc etc
if the system detects you are not attractive, they will be hidding you the hot sluts and they will be presenting you all the cockroaches and single moms that never log in to the chat and don't give anybody a shit

in Badoo there is a total control to detect that you are not an impostor, they ask you for a cell number and they are going to ask you for a photo making you certain gesture that the moderators are going to check
if you don't accomplish this in a few days, they delete your account

Anyway, being honest and doing everything legal, almost no girl is going to give you the time,It is full of lame chodes that harass all sluts 24hs /day, which leaves them no time to make good choices or to attend all their messages

I think the best way to meet women today is going to the church to catch some sub 85 retarded and brainwashed slut, I can't think of another way

its still easy to catfish nigger

you verify with your ugly pics but then you post male model pics

even easier is to use fake webcam inside android emulator and use MM pic and get verified :lol:

Fabie wrote:p
I think the best way to meet women today is going to the church to catch some sub 85 retarded and brainwashed slut, I can't think of another way

Being catholic and being inteligent are not oposing therms, there was a lot high IQ people who believed in God
and yeah i'm on Badoo long time and I asked one gril week ago who got the same interests, it was higly unlikely that i;d ever meet someone who shares the same interests in my local area and she didn;t even respond to me even so she was below average....church is good option but even catholic girls have some unrealistic expetctions

tyron wrote:its still easy to catfish nigger

even easier is to use fake webcam inside android emulator and use MM pic and get verified :lol:

nope , in badoo you can't fake nothing because any new pic you upload is checked by moderators
in Tinder yet you can use MM pics but are useless ,the sluts want proof that you are authentic

ILoveWomen wrote:Being catholic and being inteligent are not oposing therms, there was a lot high IQ people who believed in God
and yeah i'm on Badoo long time and I asked one gril week ago who got the same interests, it was higly unlikely that i;d ever meet someone who shares the same interests in my local area and she didn;t even respond to me even so she was below average....church is good option but even catholic girls have some unrealistic expetctions

I can't believe that there is a religious slut in badoo in your country, in my land in badoo is infected by low class sluts and those of the ghetto

Fabie wrote:
tyron wrote:its still easy to catfish nigger

nope , in badoo you can't fake nothing because any new pic you upload is checked by moderators
in Tinder yet you can use MM pics but are useless ,the sluts want proof that you are authentic

look at me get a verified male model account

tyron wrote:
look at me get a verified male model account

are you a male model?

Return to Shitty Advice