Rate me

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Whats up hotrod's can y'all give me a rating? Friend of mine told me to post here if I wanna get red picked or what he said.anyway can y'all lemme know?

Doesn’t matter gramps, you already had your time in this game

you are a 3/10
but the camera of your cellphone is worst: 1/10

tyron wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ye aint fuckin young pussy are ya

well thats what im gaming for dude. young pussy is where its at. who wants that old pussy lol
my 30 year old gf said who looks and sounds like a highschool chick said i had the best dick in the county, word.

Fabie wrote:you are a 3/10

3/10 like what

my camera is an iphone xr plus. just cus your mama dont buy you expensive shit dont mean i can't work hard and make a living and buy my own iphone dude

JdogL wrote:

my camera is an iphone xr plus. just cus your mama dont buy you expensive shit dont mean i can't work hard and make a living and buy my own iphone dude

ok but the selfie you posted is very blurry is a bad one , take a sharp pic
btw ,your body is ok the problem is your face,is not very trustable not very attractive for women, how old are you?

JdogL wrote:Whats up hotrod's can y'all give me a rating? Friend of mine told me to post here if I wanna get red picked or what he said.anyway can y'all lemme know?

So you have a girlfriend who loves your cock. Sure, I'm sure that's exactly what you have.

I give you a zero. You're a guy. I'm a guy. I don't rate guys.

How 'bout this, though. The jeans and t-shirt and the grey in your beard, what young pussy are you planning on hooking up with... Or is it a kidnapping proposition.

Report yourself to police if you're thinking of going kidnapping.

Return to Shitty Advice