The increasing Negro-fication of Culture

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

....anyone else notice how more and more white people, specifically white people in their teens 20's 30's and 40's, have adopted all kinds of nigger dress and nigger speech and nigger slang? and I am not even just talking about the traditional white trash "wiggers" who intentionally act as black as possible....I am talking about the typical/average middle to upper middle class suburban white douchebag pussyhound and the typical white, middle to upper middle class whore...you know the typical "high gpa in high school/go to 4-year university-then maybe to grad school" pussyhound douchebag and whore....they all use nigger slang, and pose like niggers throwing up gang symbols whenever their picture is taken, etc. what is up with that? what is with the increasing white obsession with acting like niggers? anyone know?!!!



Jews have been trying to make niggers look cool for decades with jazz, hip hop and rap. Nigger culture is pushed because the elites(most of which are Jewish) want a dumber population. What you are witnessing is a massive dysgenic plan to lower the average IQ in the west to 80.
At the end of the day the elites will still have enough intelligent people to keep up their extravagant lifestyle. A billionaire will still have a few thousand highly intelligent people under him. Meanwhile the rest of the people will be poor and dumb. These poor dumb folks will be told that everything is great and they won't even question it because they will lack the intelligence to figure things out.

What I am saying here has been happening since the dawn of civilization but we were slightly more free at some points in history. Now they want to enslave us back completely.
The reason why Jews are so successful is because they are tribalistic and have a cult /religion which tells them to dominate others.

stfu goyim
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

but the negros are intelligent
we have one here that stand out
Last edited by Fabie on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.



NiceGuuy wrote:Jews have been trying to make niggers look cool for decades with jazz, hip hop and rap. Nigger culture is pushed because the elites(most of which are Jewish) want a dumber population. What you are witnessing is a massive dysgenic plan to lower the average IQ in the west to 80.
At the end of the day the elites will still have enough intelligent people to keep up their extravagant lifestyle. A billionaire will still have a few thousand highly intelligent people under him. Meanwhile the rest of the people will be poor and dumb. These poor dumb folks will be told that everything is great and they won't even question it because they will lack the intelligence to figure things out.

What I am saying here has been happening since the dawn of civilization but we were slightly more free at some points in history. Now they want to enslave us back completely.
The reason why Jews are so successful is because they are tribalistic and have a cult /religion which tells them to dominate others.


I figured Jews are successful because they're real big on education. It ain't what it used to be, but college and graduate degrees can still land you up the ladder from the lazy and the stupid.

BigSteveWood wrote:....anyone else notice how more and more white people, specifically white people in their teens 20's 30's and 40's, have adopted all kinds of nigger dress and nigger speech and nigger slang? and I am not even just talking about the traditional white trash "wiggers" who intentionally act as black as possible....I am talking about the typical/average middle to upper middle class suburban white douchebag pussyhound and the typical white, middle to upper middle class whore...you know the typical "high gpa in high school/go to 4-year university-then maybe to grad school" pussyhound douchebag and whore....they all use nigger slang, and pose like niggers throwing up gang symbols whenever their picture is taken, etc. what is up with that? what is with the increasing white obsession with acting like niggers? anyone know?!!!


I noticed in commercials you can have any kind of couple that doesn't include straight white guys. I noticed a lot of black husband/white wife commercials, these are very common.

Then one day I thought, howcome there's no black wife/white husband deal going on in commercials. The very next day, there was a black wife/white husband in a commercial.

The thing to remember about commercials is, the people who make them use market research to determine who can afford to buy their products. These days, you can have total shit for a credit rating, debt up your ass and then some, and you can still buy a new car, whatever, because they just give bad credit, big debt people the really high interest rates.

All they're trying to do is empty the pockets of people whose finances are fucked, letting all the people everywhere know, We'll be glad to loan you money.

Could be many of those at whom commercials are directed have better finances. They're just flooding all the liberal groups, like fucking Burger King and its brand new tofu burger or whatever the fuck they made fake meat from.

Kid Handsome wrote:I figured Jews are successful because they're real big on education. It ain't what it used to be, but college and graduate degrees can still land you up the ladder from the lazy and the stupid.


That's not how it works. You can be a 250 IQ super genius but unless if you work with someone you are bound to be defeated by 100 average people who work together. Jews rule because despite being a minority they collectively outnumber their opponents in every field. It's the same way 50 people who work together can rule over 10.000 villagers who are all individuals that at best have 4 close friends.
Even if the average Jewish IQ was 115 (which it isn't or else Israeli's IQ wouldn't be 90) they still couldn't do much against a group that was 30 times bigger than them and worked together.




Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 69 guests