History-vile women-blowing occupying soldiers

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... /525360637

Even in 1945 Germany where conservative values were preached for over 12 years women turned into sluts the moment the enemy marched into their town. They were ready at once to go on their knees and suck an occupying soldiers dick just for one cigarette.Mind you that these women were taught to hate foreign men and still ended up sleeping with them.
It's eerily similar to fathers raising their daughters to not be sluts and not to date certain men just to have them go against all the rules as soon as they are free to do as they please. Women are selfish and will do as they please as long as their actions do not hurt them.

There is another less known fact about the sexuality of both wars. Women slept with soldiers who then left them alone with a bastard child. There were consequences for that after war as single mothers were shamed. But the consequences were even worse if the child was a mulatto offspring of some Negro colonial soldier. What happened to a lot of mulatto children was death by drowning from their mothers. You won't hear about this because it goes against the happy race mixing propaganda but a 1918 French woman with a little nigglet was doomed.

Lmao what sluts were ready to do for cigs

such pic int the link perhaps is fake or perhaps she is not doing a blowjob, she is crouched and seems is a blowjob
but who knows , and there are lot of soldier near, it can't be
and I'm sure who write the comment on the pic is a charlatan he can't know if was for cigarettes or chocolates or money

some women after world war II offered sex in exchange for chocolates or food or money, but for cigarettes I don't believe

Fabie wrote:such pic int the link perhaps is fake or perhaps she is not doing a blowjob, she is crouched and seems is a blowjob
but who knows , and there are lot of soldier near, it can't be
and I'm sure who write the comment on the pic is a charlatan he can't know if was for cigarettes or chocolates or money

some women after world war II offered sex in exchange for chocolates or food or money, but for cigarettes I don't believe

Tobacco addiction is a serious thing. Some guys died in concentration camps because they traded bread for cigarettes. Also cigarettes became a sort of currency right after war. You can't overlook the fact that many women were and are shameless sluts, especially when they think they can do as they please. ww2 produced millions of bastard children with foreign men, most a product of long relationships.

I know you have a white knight mentality which gives you a rose tinted view of the world that we live in. But wake up and smell the coffe, it is very likely that your own great grandmother would be a slut if she had a chance to bang a foreign soldier during ww2.

NiceGuuy wrote:

I know you have a white knight mentality which gives you a rose tinted view of the world that we live in. But wake up and smell the coffe, it is very likely that your own great grandmother would be a slut if she had a chance to bang a foreign soldier during ww2.

you are very funny :lol:
but the picture is not a blowjob is fake, it can't be real because the presence of lot of soldiers

and both of my grandmothers lived always in south america in Argentina and Uruguay,they never visited europe,they never knew what a war was, both married virgins etc

Fabie wrote:you are very funny :lol:
but the picture is not a blowjob is fake, it can't be real because the presence of lot of soldiers

and both of my grandmothers lived always in south america in Argentina and Uruguay,they never visited europe,they never knew what a war was, both married virgins etc

And yet today's women are nearly all whores meaning that if your female relatives were born in this age they would be sluts too. Women are not monogamous creatures by nature

They submit to the dominant male group.

Lets create a modern day scenario. Take 4 norwegian nerdy men and 4 norwegian women, putthem on an villa on an island and record it for a TV series. Now introduce 4 abusive Russian Hunks and watch the women choose the Russian hunks over their own countrymen.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

NiceGuuy wrote:
And yet today's women are nearly all whores meaning that if your female relatives were born in this age they would be sluts too. Women are not monogamous creatures by nature

please note I knew only 1 great grandmother , everyone have 4 great grandmothers but nobody can get to know the 4, of that I'm sure
my great grandmother also married virgin and never was a slut,
also my sister is not a slut , neither of my female cousins is a slut, no female in my family is a slut

the slut problem in families is hereditary is a genetic issue,: bad shitty and savege gens are transmitted from mothers to daughters

advanced women are monogamous creatures
savage primitive unadvanced women are polygamous (sluts)

Mewtant wrote:They submit to the dominant male group.

Lets create a modern day scenario. Take 4 norwegian nerdy men and 4 norwegian women, putthem on an villa on an island and record it for a TV series. Now introduce 4 abusive Russian Hunks and watch the women choose the Russian hunks over their own countrymen.

stupid and impossible scenario which nobody can predict what could happen
you=retard

anyways,in the case one of the norwegians is Carlsen, I'm sure all the sluts go with him

Fabie wrote:
stupid and impossible scenario which nobody can predict what could happen
you=retard

anyways,in the case one of the norwegians is Carlsen, I'm sure all the sluts go with him

The point was not about women choosing "better" men. It was to show that they have no loyalty to their nation and their people. Take post ww2 Japan for example, of course a 6"2 white blue eyed chad looks better than a Japanese dork but a Japanese woman was still a traitor whore for fucking a soldier that killed her people.

Return to Shitty Advice