22% of millennials say they have "no friends"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

22% of millennials say they have "no friends" according to new survey.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/22-pe ... ort-claims
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... loneliness

>BUT BUT INCELS ARE JUST A FEW ANGRY LOSERS ON THE INTERNET. THE AVERAGE MAN CAN GET SEX VERY EASILY.

Apparently not. The way I look at it society has three options. (1) Ignore the problem and let it get worse. (2) Preemptively arrest millions of innocent men just for having the wrong genes and send them to concentration camps. (3) Ban Tinder, ban alimony, ban welfare for having kids, and get the government to forcibly restructure the whole dating and marriage scene and encourage women to date these men and find the one they're compatible with.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

millennials are the gayest generation ever
it truly pains me to be part of this faggotry

tyron wrote:millennials are the gayest generation ever
it truly pains me to be part of this faggotry

People are a product of their media. Boomers are only better because back then their media was not as pozzed. Deep down most people are the same worthless cowards that follow the herd.

Gay as fuck
Glad I have a high iq and I’m not a brainwashed retard

you make friends in high school,everything else is too little too late

tyron wrote:u can still make friends bitch nigger

only on very limited terms

Return to Shitty Advice