Calling out to members of the Escort Crew.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I know some of us incels here "cope" by fucking hookers, escorts etc, I definitely do, and in my case I prefer older women ie. Cougars, Milfs, Hot Grannies.

Anybody else here from the escort crew,? and how is your punting going? (punting is both an Australian and English term for a "John").
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
http://sluthate.com/ucp.php?i=172
Image
Image

Image

Image

Image


Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



How do you do it? I lost my sex drive at the age of 25. I think the only cope is your attraction to older women, probably fueled by the fact that they are easier and less judgemental. If I had the money to waste on hookers I would invest it in drugs instead.

not me
fucking escorts, street hookers ,prostitutes in brothels etc > destroys your soul
I do not recommend it to anyone, I had enough experience

NiceGuuy wrote:How do you do it? I lost my sex drive at the age of 25. I think the only cope is your attraction to older women, probably fueled by the fact that they are easier and less judgemental. If I had the money to waste on hookers I would invest it in drugs instead.


I have always had a very powerful sex drive, and even though my sex drive has dropped off a little bit due to age (I'm 50 now), I've never had any issues getting it up, and even the hookers I see compliment me on being able to stay hard.

Yeah, I'm coping by preferring to see mature age hookers, but there's a valid reason for that, young hookers are hopeless in bed, and older women know what they are doing.

Look it's your life, and I'm not telling how you should lead you life, but why would you turn to drugs instead of banging a hooker?, all drugs will do is they will destroy your body and your mind, at least with a hooker you can get naturally high by engaging in some good sex.



Fabie wrote:not me
fucking escorts, street hookers ,prostitutes in brothels etc > destroys your soul
I do not recommend it to anyone, I had enough experience


That's your opinion, but I must respectfully disagree, virtually ALL men pay for sex, in some shape or form, the only men who get it for free, are those top 10 to 20% of men in terms of looks, and that's only for casual sex, should a Chad or Tyrone get married, he starts paying too.

Paying a hooker for sex does not destroy your soul, it's simply a business transaction ie. sex in exchange for cash, and whilst there's no validation in paying for sex, for some men (especially ugly hard core incels like me), they are the only way genetically unfit men are going to enjoy some type of female intimacy (albeit paid for). Ideally, you would like to have a woman have sex with you because she actually likes you, but we don't live in a perfect world, where is someone for everyone.

Me personally, I have been seeing mostly mature age hookers for the last thirty one years, and I have to say that the mostly mature age hookers I see give me the most mind blowing XXX rated, fulfilling sex a man could hope for (albeit paid for). Would I prefer to be in a monogamous loving relationship with one woman?, of course, and that's what I have always wanted, but unfortunately my ugly looks and perceived race wrote me off in the dating arena, but that's life and my tough shit.

And ironically most men who frequent brothels, are not incels like me, but are married men trapped in sexless marriages, and believe me there are a lot of sexless marriages out there.

What do you accomplish by hiring escorts(providing its not a hooker)?Its not like you solved anything,after cumming everything's the same.
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard



tyron wrote:lol this thread is so pathetic


why you think is pathetic if you are a regular client of prostitutes?
the other day you paid 60 U$ for 3 hours of sex with a street hooker

Master Yoda wrote:I have always had a very powerful sex drive, and even though my sex drive has dropped off a little bit due to age (I'm 50 now), I've never had any issues getting it up, and even the hookers I see compliment me on being able to stay hard.

Yeah, I'm coping by preferring to see mature age hookers, but there's a valid reason for that, young hookers are hopeless in bed, and older women know what they are doing.

Look it's your life, and I'm not telling how you should lead you life, but why would you turn to drugs instead of banging a hooker?, all drugs will do is they will destroy your body and your mind, at least with a hooker you can get naturally high by engaging in some good sex.


I can still get it up and I sometimes get off to porn but I no longer feel like risking it to get laid. There is nothing wrong with destroying your mind and your body if your life is miserable. Honestly, even if I do a lot of drugs I am still very likely to reach the age of 50 which is a lot. I see no reason for living past the age of 50 anyways.

Iced Earth wrote:What do you accomplish by hiring escorts(providing its not a hooker)?Its not like you solved anything,after cumming everything's the same.


Simple, to relieve sexual frustration and to get easy sex without having to jump through a thousand hoops for the off chance you may get lucky with a civilian woman.

Fabie wrote:
tyron wrote:lol this thread is so pathetic


why you think is pathetic if you are a regular client of prostitutes?
the other day you paid 60 U$ for 3 hours of sex with a street hooker


lol
i met her on instagram and we hooked up later

But still, are you satisfied?

There are some things that cannot be replaced, Lust cannot be substituted for love, you chase the fleeting and ephemeral feeling of satisfaction after satiating your lust, but after that do you feel content? or do you feel empty?

If you truly are 50, then what have you done all these years? with so much psl knowledge accumulated yet you never acted, do you not feel regretful? For those that harbor the ideals of PSL, there is only but one path to ascension... That is to become beautiful, that is the one and only objective.

as the lingo goes, ascend or die trying

And now, time has passed, and along with it, hope.

"no more tears, only Dreams now"
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:But still, are you satisfied?

There are some things that cannot be replaced, Lust cannot be substituted for love, you chase the fleeting and ephemeral feeling of satisfaction after satiating your lust, but after that do you feel content? or do you feel empty?

If you truly are 50, then what have you done all these years? with so much psl knowledge accumulated yet you never acted, do you not feel regretful? For those that harbor the ideals of PSL, there is only but one path to ascension... That is to become beautiful, that is the one and only objective.

as the lingo goes, ascend or die trying

And now, time has passed, and along with it, hope.

"no more tears, only Dreams now"


To answer your question, sexually I’m very satisfied and the mostly mature age hookers I have frequented over the last 20 odd years have given me the most XXX rated, porn star sex a man could hope for (albeit paid for).

To be honest, yes I do feel empty after I have seen a hooker, but unfortunately I’m too ugly and ethnic to attract civilian women, but that’s life and my tough shit.

What did I do throughout my younger years?, I approached some women (about 200 over my entire life), but I gave up in September 2012 (too many rejections), and I “coped” by playing lots of soccer, and immersing myself into my hobbies.

how is your stamina?
can you fuck that granny for 1 hour of straight thrusting without any breaks?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 38 guests