I FUCKING HATE THIS, I WANT IT ALL TO END

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

waking up at 6 am in the morning zombified and wishing a meteor could just vaporize your entire house freeing you from the suffering that is everyday life.

then make it to your uni and attending the classes which you hate, and the people you hate even more. i mean jesus fuck, in my class i was the only fucking guy there, the only 1, no one to talk to because everyone already has social circles, and no one wants to talk to subhuman oldcel. Holy fuck we had to introduce ourselves today, like your name, your hobbies (ikr lol wtf is this prepschool?), and your age, I was legitimately the oldest person in the class wtf, i remember back in highschool i was the youngest and today i am now the oldest, time fucking flies srsly.

Time goes by way too fast for you to enjoy the simpler joys, yet time passes too slow so that you have to suffer through the pain.

I dont want to do this anymore, i fucking hate this, i FUCKING wish i could be diagnosed with some terminal disease like cancer right now, i dont want this world to end, i dont want to enact retribution, i just want this shit that is my life to END.

But before I join the eternal Dream, i wish for only a brief moment of reality, i only wish that i could peer into the looking glass and in earnest for the first time....smile, smile at what i am seeing, smile at my own self, smile because i am happy, smile because i am....beautiful. That very moment will be enough to recompense for a lifetime of tragedies, and bring a closure to the regrets of my heart.

The eyes wearied by the weights of tears can finally close one last time, and without regret, my soul can be finally laid to rest , inside the Dream that persists for eternity, beyond the clutches of reality, the Dream knows no end, and I, the Dreamer will never wake.

But I am just a Dream
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

allah

I don't really wish to die. I just want a steady flow of cash, a new computer every 5-6 years and a good internet connection.
When I am inside I can be unwashed, unshaven and ugly. You can just cover the mirrors and never leave the house again.

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes.You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years.
wuxiaworld

Return to Shitty Advice