Incelcon 2020

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

We have to make it happen and make sure there are large enough numbers. Who wants to join me in shilling for this idea on other forums?

Incels don't have the money to travel across the country and stay at a luxury hotel for 3 days.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:Incels don't have the money to travel across the country and stay at a luxury hotel for 3 days.

Luxury hotel? Just stay in a youth hostel and share a room. One incelcon in central America and one in central Europe. Take the train + one sleepover at the cheapest hostel.

are you that eager to get doxxed bitch nigger?

tyron wrote:are you that eager to get doxxed bitch nigger?

Lol I use TOR and share no vital personal information on here. We could be anonymous even if we met up. No one has to know your real name or see your whole face. Good luck doxxing a random looking dude with a hat and sunglasses.

NiceGuuy wrote:
tyron wrote:are you that eager to get doxxed bitch nigger?

Lol I use TOR and share no vital personal information on here. We could be anonymous even if we met up. No one has to know your real name or see your whole face. Good luck doxxing a random looking dude with a hat and sunglasses.

u get trailed
assaulted
ur papers stolen

tyron wrote:
u get trailed
assaulted
ur papers stolen

By who? And I wish some niggers, beta white knights and feminists tried.

Return to Shitty Advice