I am okay with being an incel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The main reason why I was more obsessed with dating and having sex in the past was that I was young. But as I grow older chasing women becomes more and more pointless. I will never know how it feels to be young and be lusted after by another young person. No woman my age is a virgin, no woman my age would find our experience to be special.

young love is the only real love,everything else is mostly interest and coping

NiceGuuy wrote:The main reason why I was more obsessed with dating and having sex in the past was that I was young. But as I grow older chasing women becomes more and more pointless. I will never know how it feels to be young and be lusted after by another young person. No woman my age is a virgin, no woman my age would find our experience to be special.

grow older?
how old are you?

Iced Earth wrote:young love is the only real love,everything else is mostly interest and coping

Yeah...no ulterior motives like seeking a man who has wealth or power.. just pure sexual attraction. If you are losing your virginity at 25 it's because of your job, apartment or car not looks.

Fabie wrote:
grow older?
how old are you?

I am in my mid 20's. It does not seem old but women my age have already hit the wall, have saggy tits, went through 14 dicks and are looking for a man to spoil them financially. If I worked hard and got a well paid job I could easily land a worn out 26 year old woman who would live with me and cuck me a year later.

NiceGuuy wrote:
Fabie wrote:
grow older?
how old are you?

I am in my mid 20's. It does not seem old but women my age have already hit the wall, have saggy tits, went through 14 dicks and are looking for a man to spoil them financially. If I worked hard and got a well paid job I could easily land a worn out 26 year old woman who would live with me and cuck me a year later.

wanting virgin girl is higher standard than wanting good looking girl

Return to Shitty Advice