Anyone else like to hangout in the bathroom alone?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Its literally my favorite hangout place at my university, i spend every second of break time in the bathroom (disabled).

Its just such a nice tranquil place where you can just sit back and relax without the prying eyes of others. The common room is filled people, making too much noise and too claustrophobic. The library is not as packed, quieter, more peaceful etc. but still the few people who is present is still bothersome to me. wandering outside in a secluded area is nice, but sometimes its too windy, too warm/cold, too much glare etc etc.

The disabled bathroom however, checks every box the others do not, you are secluded from everyone else, the space may be small but it truly belongs to you.
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Sometimes during hs I'd stay in the restroom if I didn't feel like going to a class but my friends didn't wanna ditch. if they wanted to leave too it was ez enough to just sneak out and head to one of their houses or some other place

Dream wrote:Its literally my favorite hangout place at my university, i spend every second of break time in the bathroom (disabled).

Its just such a nice tranquil place where you can just sit back and relax without the prying eyes of others. The common room is filled people, making too much noise and too claustrophobic. The library is not as packed, quieter, more peaceful etc. but still the few people who is present is still bothersome to me. wandering outside in a secluded area is nice, but sometimes its too windy, too warm/cold, too much glare etc etc.

The disabled bathroom however, checks every box the others do not, you are secluded from everyone else, the space may be small but it truly belongs to you.

Doesn't the smell of the bathroom disgust you?

Return to Shitty Advice