the milf i fucked

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

shes 32 shes still young
and this bbc of mine went inside her
Attachments
65771027_1127422694112657_3071090617628942796_n.jpg
65771027_1127422694112657_3071090617628942796_n.jpg (138.96 KiB) Viewed 315 times



:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's a porn actress/prostitute
you are going to tell me that you have had sex with her and also for free? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the dream of all negroes, having sex with an oxygenated blonde
kept dreaming it's free :lol:

lol if she really is a pornstar then can u identify her?

this happened
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard



tyron wrote:lol if she really is a pornstar then can u identify her?


is obvious such slut is pornstar or prostitute or both
even a toddler can realize that

then u can easily identify her amirite?
if u can identify her i will delete my account and never come back here again

tyron wrote:then u can easily identify her amirite?
if u can identify her i will delete my account and never come back here again



such oxygenated blonde is the classic gold digger/prostitute from instagram
you= super retard



Fabie wrote:
tyron wrote:then u can easily identify her amirite?
if u can identify her i will delete my account and never come back here again



such oxygenated blonde is the classic gold digger/prostitute from instagram
you= super retard

jealous nigger im still getting laid while u aging spic ass aint gettin none
loooooooooool keep crying ugly dog
i will fuck a different bitch next week

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dream, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 78 guests