7 days and no new user registrations

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

should return the old name of the forum, ie you type sluthate in google and the the address comes in seventh or eighth place
is not easy for anyone without enough patience to find the site once changed to the buggy name reddpilltalk
3dfag= retard

I thought about running my own forum but I changed my mind because I didn't want to compete with Sluthate. Instead I always wanted to help this place grow. Long ago I did several things to increase the user base but I was never really appreciated for it.
Now I don't know if I want to dedicate myself to salvaging a forum with such a stupid name.

NiceGuuy wrote:I thought about running my own forum but I changed my mind because I didn't want to compete with Sluthate. Instead I always wanted to help this place grow..

you can create a new forum now, ie puahate name is free now, puahate.com is usable
right now is a good moment to create one/to revive this movement due lookism and this forum are in a zombie state
you are not competing with sluthate, 3dfag is away and uninterested in the forum

If you make a new forum don't repeat the same mistakes that incel forums do making unnecessary changes and fucking it up in the process.Example:L*****m.

Iced Earth wrote:If you make a new forum don't repeat the same mistakes that incel forums do making unnecessary changes and fucking it up in the process.Example:L*****m.

they fucked up when they removed my mod :pistoldouble:

Gum Cutter wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:If you make a new forum don't repeat the same mistakes that incel forums do making unnecessary changes and fucking it up in the process.Example:L*****m.

they fucked up when they removed my mod :pistoldouble:

Off topic but I forgot how to apply the virgin group to myself.

Return to Shitty Advice