Who do you think would women rather choose?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"Women just want a guy who has his shit together."

The guy on the left stays home all day, lives with his mom, unemployed, showers once a week, dropout, smokes weed, plays video games, thinks about suicide constantly, refers to women as bitches, uses ebonics even though he's white, doesn't have a car, thinks reading is gay, never won a fight in his life but talks mad shit, has a 4 inch dick, has erectile dysfunction due to drugs, has fucked up fetishes like rape/foot/stepmom/teen, would run away if he got a girl pregnant, and has no real hobbies besides playing Call of Duty and smoking pot.

The guy on the right graduated from college, has a 6 figure income, lifts weights 5 times a week, plays sports, showers 2 times a day, uses proper English when he texts, knows MMA and Brazilian jiu-jitsu but doesn't brag about it, doesn't refer to women as bitches, owns a car, has an 8 inch dick, has his own house, knows how to perform cunnilingus and make females orgasm, is open to having kids, doesn't use drugs (he might moderately drink alcohol at social events).

Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time because face is everything. Even the MILFs would choose him. If the right manages to find a girlfriend she's cheating on him with the guy on the left and she's only with him for his money. Face is all that matters not actions, beliefs, attitude, vibes, self esteem, money, personality, clothes, hairstyle, outlook on life, gym membership, penis size, confidence levels, game, vibes, criminal record, religion, morality, knowledge, skills, or work ethic. Just face. When you have an attractive face you automatically have a good personality in the eyes of women. You could kill kittens for fun, sell drugs to kids, and steal money from charities. Women will find a way to justify it. But if you're ugly and you even blink the wrong way you'll get charged for "sexual harassment" just for existing.
Attachments
just lift3.jpg
just lift3.jpg (47.24 KiB) Viewed 206 times
Last edited by Prophecy1933 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

I knew a guy who was an even bigger loser than me and he was almost anorexic but his face was good looking. He ended up dating a girl who had her own place, cooked for him and even took him on her family trips. Meanwhile there were buff robust looking guys who had to act like pick up artists just to get laid.

Actually now that I think about it...I am amazed by just how much similar he is to the guy you mention in your post. Everything apart from erectile dysfunction but I couldn't know that.

Return to Shitty Advice