lol my iq increased massively

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

:)

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

not sure whether im getting smarter or dumber

im in the twilight zone

on one hand my iq is low and im uncapable to do anything and my brain is damaged

on the other hand i feel smarter, like the last two days i spent increasing my iq

maybe i need to regenerate for now to allow further progress to take place

some of the posts on here can make my iq diminish considerably
until i recover

it can get as low as mid 200's

Filthier than Whale wrote:some of the posts on here can make my iq diminish considerably
until i recover

it can get as low as mid 20's

yes

tyron wrote:
yes

you on some low level negro shit. horrifying to think about, but then again such lows i'll never experience

Filthier than Whale wrote:
you on some low level negro shit. horrifying to think about, but then again such lows i'll never experience

And you're a fucking traitor to your fellow incels.

NiceGuuy wrote:

Are you sure i am, because i don't recall? nevertheless, i've only ever pledged loyalty to whale penis, which i've upheld so far.

tyron wrote:I don’t go to Vietnam for pussy

No, but you do go to guetto for dick.

Filthier than Whale wrote:
NiceGuuy wrote:

Are you sure i am, because i don't recall? nevertheless, i've only ever pledged loyalty to whale penis, which i've upheld so far.

tyron wrote:I don’t go to Vietnam for pussy

No, but you do go to guetto for dick.

nah fam i go to ur house to sleep with ur mom

Return to Shitty Advice