im incompatible with the vast majority of population

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

i increased my iq too much

now you would think a high iq person can smoothly communicate with anyone

but thats either false
or im not that high iq

i am though, therefore its false.

ok maybe my iq is not high enough

Bucharest-14-of-19-1024x683.jpg
Bucharest-14-of-19-1024x683.jpg (46.5 KiB) Viewed 199 times

mvp wrote:i increased my iq too much

now you would think a high iq person can smoothly communicate with anyone

but thats either false
or im not that high iq

i am though, therefore its false.

ok maybe my iq is not high enough

You overthink everything. Get your jaw square in surgery, be a genius, get those eyebrows symmetrical, discuss neurotransmitters with people who know nothing about them.

Shower regularly. Use soap. Lose some weight or at least by normal clothes that fit. Get a haircut. If you can't grow a beard, don't try. It only looks like shit. Buy some of those Biore pore strips, use them liberally all over your face, for starters.

Stop jerking off 20 times a day. What kind of conversation do you wanna have with anyone if you've just blown a dozen loads and probably need a nap. If you're gay, be gay. If you're not, don't.

Start doing pushups. You can do one, I'm sure. Build up to two, then three. Someday, who knows, you can maybe do 25. If you really get at it, you can pretty much do as many as you want. My personal best is 85 with my hands in the diamond shape, then I got sick of counting and bought weights.

Practice saying hi and smiling when you walk by a girl, doesn't matter what girl, what she looks like. A smile and a Hi can get you a long way. Throw away your wardrobe. No chick on earth really digs your authentic 1970s Star Wars t-shirt, they only see people who wear such things as loser nerds who are useless to women when it comes to doing man things.

Good?

Sayonara. Try to not go on a shooting spree.

Take a good hard look at your actions and demeanor. 99% of incels lack self awareness. Hell, the majority of the population in general lack self awareness. And it is a turn off 100% of the time. It could really be as simple as cleaning up your act. Imagine if you had a tick that you didn’t notice but was a turn off for all people, male or female. You’d be struggling to understand where you went wrong but because you don’t even notice your tick, you never consider it. Food for thought.

Return to Shitty Advice