i want a mentally ill gf

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I don't even want a girlfriend. I mean I do but not under these circumstances. Because I know that I would be eventually cucked or dumped by her which would destroy me and I couldn't replace her with someone else either. I want to be a chad that breaks slut's heats not some beta bags carrying cuckboy.

she has to be mentally ill or i wouldnt be able to handle her and vice versa

well most women today are psychopaths and sociopaths anyway

Iced Earth wrote:well most women today are psychopaths and sociopaths anyway

they are all little cunts and whores 4 sho

Iced Earth wrote:well most women today are psychopaths and sociopaths anyway

Sociopathy is a meme. Most people are pretty emotionless and with no sense of empathy. Modern empathy is fake empathy, a false image projected by people who have nothing to lose by being "empathetic". It's like when you support refugees because the money comes from government and not directly from your pocket. Or when you are against hunting but still consume meat.

you could go crazy and delirious every day then your family will surely put you in a mental hospital
then you can chase there some retarded girl there
women in mental hospital are really easy to fuck and dominate
plz note that if you fail to find a gf in a mental hospital means you are a 100% genetic failure

Fabie wrote:you could go crazy and delirious every day then your family will surely put you in a mental hospital
then you can chase there some retarded girl there
women in mental hospital are really easy to fuck and dominate
plz note that if you fail to find a gf in a mental hospital means you are a 100% genetic failure

i will fail to do so

Return to Shitty Advice