We are not boring

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

At least not any more boring than the guys who get laid without a problem. I know it's a dumb thing to talk about but women tend to use "bland personality" as excuse for why they are ignoring incels. Meanwhile most slayers are EXACTLY the same boring copy of one another. People with no interesting opinions or interests in life. WOOAAAH chad went to that normie place that is visited by 5 million tourists each year how UNIQUE and interesting. Chad likes football and rap music, how fucking unique is he?

My life is different, my opinions are unconventional, I am interested in many things from history to politics, technology, social issues, philosophy and more.

i can come across as boring but only because i know others(low iq drones) wouldnt appreciate my true self and they legit think/act differently than me so there is no compatibility and i try to blend in/keep that mask of sanity on no one irl knows what a psychopath i really am

yes you are boring
if stacy thinks ur boring
u are boring
simple as that
chad is interesting because his face shines more than the sun and its a dazzling sight
while ur moonface revolts every girl's stomach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice