Oh how the mighty have fallen, how the glory of God diminish

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

oh how the stars have fallen
an embodiment of the fleetingness of life, for even the stars themselves are destined to one day expire
during their final moments, mournfully they bid the heavens farewell, and with pride, they fell from grace
finally making way to their final resting place, where they will shine their very last
upon this soil the wish they carried, the Dream they embodied, too is shattered and buried beneath the earth
oh fate is simply too cruel

the fragmented Dream can never mend
thus the star will never again know light
for what has fallen can never rise
what is dead may never again know life
leaving behind only remnants of a distant Dream
a reminiscence of the glory of a being who once exalted his throne above the heavens
of a God who have fallen.....

That is I
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:oh how the stars have fallen
an embodiment of the fleetingness of life, for even the stars themselves are destined to one day expire
during their final moments, mournfully they bid the heavens farewell, and with pride, they fell from grace
finally making way to their final resting place, where they will shine their very last
upon this soil the wish they carried, the Dream they embodied, too is shattered and buried beneath the earth

a reminiscence of the glory of a being who once exalted his throne above the heavens

That is I

What the fuck are you calling this, poetry? Holy fuck are you a loser. I'm punching myself in the face hard as I can for having read a couple of lines of this shit. You have no talent, you're a hack. You also push yourself further away from as normal a life as you can expect with this horribly failed experiment in writing.

The stars are dead they won't shine again
All the homo-laden places you have been
You could have been normal but that was then
Go find yourself a master with a dick length of ten
Let him ram your asshole til you attain a state of zen

Kid Handsome wrote:
Dream wrote:oh how the stars have fallen

That is I

What the fuck are you calling this, poetry? Holy fuck are you a loser. I'm punching myself in the face hard as I can for having read a couple of lines of this shit. You have no talent, you're a hack. You also push yourself further away from as normal a life as you can expect with this horribly failed experiment in writing.

The stars are dead they won't shine again
All the homo-laden places you have been
You could have been normal but that was then
Go find yourself a master with a dick length of ten
Let him ram your asshole til you attain a state of zen

I do not know what you seek to accomplish by showing me such tragedy

from my point of view, from my position looking downwards, all I see is a rabid mutt barking towards the heavens, a dog that deludes itself into thinking it can exalt it's pitiful wail louder the roar of heaven and earth.

A tragic sight indeed

Dream! I remember you from my old days. How are you doing boyo?

NiceGuuy wrote:Dream! I remember you from my old days. How are you doing boyo?

Who art thou

Dream wrote:
NiceGuuy wrote:Dream! I remember you from my old days. How are you doing boyo?

Who art thou

Your friend and your mentor. A great sage and leader of the incels.

NiceGuuy wrote:
Dream wrote:
Who art thou

Your friend and your mentor. A great sage and leader of the incels.

Then perhaps it is a different dream you once knew

I am the child of light, the prodigy that is reared from heaven

Because of this, I can only have one father, one mentor, and one friend

Gandy

Return to Shitty Advice