First time cold approaching ALMOST GOT ARRESTED (serious)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I cant even believe it right now.

Last week i went to the mall and hit on a bunch of girls... basically approached said hi want to be friends? Got rejected by probably 10 and and 3 were positive . Which in itsself is cazy enough.. im no brad pitt but im 6’2 well dressed mid twenties good skin no acne etc... Literally half the guys at the mall with girlfriends that day were way worse then me walk around the mall that day with hot girls so not sure why they are rejecting me ? Anyways i understand why people say cold approach is hard now.

My last approach was apparently on a 15 year old . I approached asked to be friends she said no and her mother came out of no where and said what are u doing why are u hitting on my underage daugther. I said sorry i didnt know and walked away.

Apperantly this stupid lady later went on and posted a picture of me from a distance and put it on the regional police website telling people to be aware of human traffiking and kidnapping the post has like 400 shares and the top rated comment is “ looks like a creeper” .... loool u cant make this shit up. Luckly i had my glasses on and its a side view so i dont take the comment personally BUTTTTT. i cant help but think if this was nick bateman or some shit in this situation how different it would be.. comments would probably be “” he could kidnapp me anyday”

The police somehow found me and came to my house today and asked what i was doing at the mall etc.. i explained i was just hitting on girls, the cop said thats creepy and if it was his daugther he would knock me out and that people use online dating now ( i guess meeting a person from the internet is less creppy than approaching in broad daylight and asking to be friends?????))

Anyway they say im banned from the mall
GreekBrah

Also i dont fucking know how the police find me yet there are serial killers on the loose? Lol how did they identify me is beyond me

Ermanno Scervino wrote:I cant even believe it right now.

Last week i went to the mall and hit on a bunch of girls... basically approached said hi want to be friends? Got rejected by probably 10 and and 3 were positive . Which in itsself is cazy enough.. im no brad pitt but im 6’2 well dressed mid twenties good skin no acne etc... Literally half the guys at the mall with girlfriends that day were way worse then me walk around the mall that day with hot girls so not sure why they are rejecting me ? Anyways i understand why people say cold approach is hard now.

My last approach was apparently on a 15 year old . I approached asked to be friends she said no and her mother came out of no where and said what are u doing why are u hitting on my underage daugther. I said sorry i didnt know and walked away.

Apperantly this stupid lady later went on and posted a picture of me from a distance and put it on the regional police website telling people to be aware of human traffiking and kidnapping the post has like 400 shares and the top rated comment is “ looks like a creeper” .... loool u cant make this shit up. Luckly i had my glasses on and its a side view so i dont take the comment personally BUTTTTT. i cant help but think if this was nick bateman or some shit in this situation how different it would be.. comments would probably be “” he could kidnapp me anyday”

The police somehow found me and came to my house today and asked what i was doing at the mall etc.. i explained i was just hitting on girls, the cop said thats creepy and if it was his daugther he would knock me out and that people use online dating now ( i guess meeting a person from the internet is less creppy than approaching in broad daylight and asking to be friends?????))

Anyway they say im banned from the mall

you can't hit on a 15 years old slut being you 25 years old and 6'2 tall
worse still being the mother nearby which will protect her offspring from the satires
if you were a manlet ie 5'6 , it would could go unnoticed, but you are so tall to chase 15 years old sluts with creepy stuff as wanting to be friends
you are intimidating the females : you= retard
Last edited by Fabie on Sat May 11, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ermanno Scervino wrote:Also i dont fucking know how the police find me yet there are serial killers on the loose? Lol how did they identify me is beyond me

surely the police went to the mall with your pic and asked everyone if they know you and where you live

Fabie wrote:
Ermanno Scervino wrote:Also i dont fucking know how the police find me yet there are serial killers on the loose? Lol how did they identify me is beyond me

surely the police went to the mall with your pic and asked everyone if they know you and where you live

U cant see my face clearly in the pic. Also wouldnt help if they asked everyone i have no friend no one knows where i live or exist :lol:

Ermanno Scervino wrote:U cant see my face clearly in the pic. Also wouldnt help if they asked everyone i have no friend no one knows where i live or exist :lol:

there is always someone who knows you and you never know
all malls are full of cameras,for a better recognizion they could have looked at the cameras at the same hour you stalked the slut
also if you used some ATM in such mall this is worse because they have your face and all your data including adress,the color of the underpants you wear etc

I wouldve believed this if you left out the part about the cops coming to your place. Nice try boyoyo you almost got me. riveting indeed. Jfl

Jfl
PostThis post by Fabie was deleted by Fabie on Mon May 13, 2019 11:55 am.

Fabie wrote:
mein kamph wrote:I wouldve believed this if you left out the part about the cops coming to your place. Nice try boyoyo you almost got me. riveting indeed. Jfl

Jfl

It may be true
please note that if some furious mother go to the police to complain about a satyr chasing her 15 yr daughter ,they start a hunt immediately

lol if this is real. find out where the mom lives and break a window on her car or something. fuck her

That's what happens when you cold approach PUA style.Mall :lol:

You don't have any idea how fucking twisted it sounds, someone walks up to a girl and says, Wanna be friends?

That's how pervs approach kids. I suspect you may already know this.

So now that you know what was wrong with your pickup attempts, first thing you gotta do is get out of your own fucking head.

I ain't kidding, go dig some holes in your back yard or somewhere else. No gloves. A shovel, a pick ax, and a steel bar for leverage on tough rocks if you run into any.

When you get blisters all over your hands, rub dirt in them. Keep digging. When you next have time, go dig some more, use dirt again on your blisters. It's minor pain. And, when you go back out to dig for the third time, you'll no longer have blisters, you'll have calluses. Calluses are what men get when they work with their hands.

Are you autistic in any way? Some other legitimate condition?

For now, though, dig. Dig again. Dig again. If you have to cut through grass to dig your hole, chop the grass out in squares and be sure to shovel underneath the grass so as to keep a few inches of dirt attached to the grass. That's sod now, leave it near the hole.

If you're not on the spectrum somewhere, if you're a generally normal mentality, what you have is too much time on your hands. And quit looking at people on TV or in movies like you can compare to them. You can't. Few can. It's a waste of time. Quit making a thing out of some other guy who has a girlfriend.

But if you want a supermodel, you're wasting your time.

You think I'm kidding, digging holes does a lot for you. Starting with calluses from blisters. Think of it like something you are determined to push through, the pain. If the pain is too much, you're fucking hopeless. Also, since you'll be in your back yard, don't wear a shirt. Don't wear a ball cap, either, nothing on your head. A few hours digging a hole in the sun, that will set you up to get a decent tan in days 2 and 3 of digging. If you get sunburn, push through it. It's more minor pain.

to get an idea of what could feel a 15 years old slut in this case:
just imagine you being approached by a 6' 8 giant fatty in a mall asking you if wanna be friends :lol:
you have to always put yourself in the place of others

Oh, that's terrible. How come they didn't arrest you for harassment? Evidence is in mall's cameras. What state?

The "If this was my daughter" guys always talk tough shit but then their daughter is always fucking the worst scumbags possible.
Also the hypocrisy of policemen claiming that he would punch a you while at the same time arresting people who beat up rapists.
Teenage girls are the worst stuck up bitches out there. I once had one tell me to stop staring at her when I was not even looking at her. I felt like smashing her arrogant face in right there and then.

You also haven't done anything illegal and while it is "creepy" so is every interaction with strangers on a remotely personal level in modern society.

NiceGuuy wrote:You also haven't done anything illegal

That is correct b/c the story never happened. Read his other stories - all bullshit. :roll:

But when smth like this does happen, it's Communication with minor for immoral purposes. Could be prosecuted as a misdemeanor or a felony, depending on how many priors you have. It's a "strict liability" offense, meaning you can't use "I didn't know she is a minor" as an excuse. Could also be prosecuted as harassment, depending on the state and on how persistent/annoying the perp was.

MrsValizadeh wrote:
NiceGuuy wrote:You also haven't done anything illegal

That is correct b/c the story never happened. Read his other stories - all bullshit. :roll:

But when smth like this does happen, it's Communication with minor for immoral purposes. Could be prosecuted as a misdemeanor or a felony, depending on how many priors you have. It's a "strict liability" offense, meaning you can't use "I didn't know she is a minor" as an excuse. Could also be prosecuted as harassment, depending on the state and on how persistent/annoying the perp was.

Holy shit laws are a joke. Female teachers bang male students but if a male incel mistakes a 17 year old girl for an 18 year old he gets charged for sexual harassment.

"Just be confident and approach her bro. What's the worst that could happen?"
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Return to Shitty Advice