Angie Varona new pics

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

she was a sex symbol for incels since PuaHate days

0009.jpg
0009.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 940 times

0010.jpg
0010.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 940 times

0002.jpg
0002.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 940 times
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard



jesuschrist this sluts have fantastic curves :shock:
post nude pics of her

Iced Earth wrote:
Fabie wrote:post nude pics of her

i don't have that :(


ok post nude pics of your sister instead



Iced Earth wrote:i don't have a sister either


then post nude pics of your last girlfriend

Fabie wrote:
then post nude pics of your last girlfriend

never had a stable relationship



Iced Earth wrote:
Fabie wrote:
then post nude pics of your last girlfriend

never had a stable relationship


ok then post nude pics of your favorite romanian chaturbate slut

Fabie wrote:
ok then post nude pics of your favorite romanian chaturbate slut

3b98c8b2b1c98864e00369346714fa9d.gif
3b98c8b2b1c98864e00369346714fa9d.gif (3.97 MiB) Viewed 623 times

she has an ugly boyfriend, kind of sad she choose him.

either way, she Is old news her prime years were the best.

she is rather stale

she is trying to go back to her popular days.

im afraid that won't happen since other young looking females will replace her.

Catfishman23 wrote:she has an ugly boyfriend, kind of sad she choose him.

either way, she Is old news her prime years were the best.

she is rather stale

she is trying to go back to her popular days.

im afraid that won't happen since other young looking females will replace her.

she's still astounding

I fucked her three times last week. I was busy or it would have been more. So there's no sense putting up pictures of chicks you'll never score. When I'm done fucking a chick like her three times, she never wants another man.

But you are not a man. You are dickless and you have cock on your breath with stray pubes between your teeth from fucking and sucking your de-clawed cat. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you aren't.

That's what makes you even a terrible corpse. That and every other thing about you.

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 75 guests