hiding in the bathroom at university now

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

does this torment ever end?

this is merely the first year and the path of solitude has already been established, it is my destiny, and I embrace it, but still

is there an end to this indignity?

I am born from the alignment of the stars, a miracle sent from the heavens, divine blood coarse through my veins, my pride, my ego.... my soul is that of God...

and yet i am here... cowering away from vermins, why should a lion cower behind the shadows cast by an insect? why should God fear the likes of man?
why should i Opry, son of Gandy, the one to inherit heaven and earth, suffer this wound to my perfect pride?
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

serbian-burgers-3.jpg
serbian-burgers-3.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 250 times

Return to Shitty Advice