Sperged our in class today

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Had to come up with this bs introduction presentation for uni, it’s pure horse manure, why the fuck do we have to do presentations every fucking week, I am legit losing it.

The introduction consists of “where do you see yourself working in” type of bs, and everyone gave their hollow platitudes such as wanting to help people, make this world a better place, change society type of bs, and ofc I being the lord of aspies can’t just make shit up and just had to spew the pure unaltered truth, and that is giving them a fucking earful on where the best pay is and which is why I will be working there.

Holy fuck, now everyone thinks I’m a nihilistic pragmatist, everyone thinks I am selling my soul for coin, the looks of disgust when I gave them an analysis of the best pay for this profession and why it is more logical choice, the teacher was literally sighing, everyone looked down on me.

I am not doing this because I have a passion for this horseshit, I am doing it because my ascension depends on it.

This my great journey
Thus I walk forth
Further from this world, beyond the laws of space and time
Exists an forever distant star, untarnished by the sins of man
forever free from his attainment
A Dream that transcends this reality
Free from the confines of the Dreamer
Thus the Dream knows no end
This paradise identified by its brilliance, even among the stars that adorns the heavens

My Dream will shine the brightest....
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Return to Shitty Advice