I finally did it

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hello

I am a 28 year old male who have been rejected by women all my life. When i was 14 years old no woman wanted to dance with me the teacher had to take in another girl from another class to dance with me she left in the middle of the class. I tried to hook up and talk to girls but they never shown any attraction or interest in me. And i could not go on knowing women have got away with all of this. So i groped and raped a girl in the middle of the night. She had drank a little. And it all went fast. I jumped her from behind and had control over her. It felt great knowing i had control over something i have never had control for over my life.Afterwards i went home to bed with a smirk on my lips. I must add i never had female friends or a girlfriend. I feel women deserved this.

Return to Shitty Advice