im making crazy money now

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

im a mechanical engineer and im working for boeing
i started with a measly 50k$ a year
but 6 months later im now making 75k$
next year ill be making 150k$ as they will entrust me a project manager position
and then ill save all of my money to start a custom sextoy business to sell on amazon.com
i will offer people to 3dscan their cocks tits or pussy and then give the dimensions they want the sex toy to be
what material what texture what color etc. and i will use premium silicone just like fleshlight and the other expensive brands do and of course they cant send anything before they place an order.
i will hire some slaves who didnt bother completing their education so thats where they deserve to be, i will give them a good salary of course they will deserve it for seeing some ugly cocks but they will become desensitized to it
so the money will start rolling in as i know some of u faggots will definitely buy my sextoys to fuck ur ass with it
i especially know 3dfag might buy one because his cock is just 3.5" and he'll make it 8" and fuck his gay ass with it
luckily for me i dont need to use my toys to please myself your wife already does

you do not look like a mechanical engineer by the rabble way you express yourself
what do you do in boeing?
tell the true,
you clean bathrooms or you serve the coffee ?

i designed/reviewed the landing suspension and tire system of the newer model boeing 777x aka 797 and gave it a few improvements
aerodynamics is not my field of expertise lol
but my work made the boeing 777x 11% more energy efficient during the takeoff phase partly because of the use of the carbon fibre which used to be aluminium in the past model
so in reality my job is not complex i just adapted the old system which was 100% aluminum to something about 75% carbon fiber
lol at u if u think i serve coffee or clean the toilet
its only latinos pendejos like urself who do that job

inceljoshua wrote:i designed/reviewed the landing suspension and tire system of the newer model boeing 777x aka 797 and gave it a few improvements
aerodynamics is not my field of expertise lol
but my work made the boeing 777x 11% more energy efficient during the takeoff phase partly because of the use of the carbon fibre which used to be aluminium in the past model
so in reality my job is not complex i just adapted the old system which was 100% aluminum to something about 75% carbon fiber
lol at u if u think i serve coffee or clean the toilet
its only latinos pendejos like urself who do that job

ok you are a famous engineer but you have to go to those schools where women go to learn good manners
because anyone reading your posts will think you grew up in a ghetto

Money is cope
“Kanye West - Slavery was a Choice“

who is the faggot admin who removed my post and put it back as someone else?
how can niggerjoshua make that post?
did the faggot who did it find it funny huh?
at least cover your bullshit so it isnt found so easily u fucking idiot hahahahaha
i see u at least made the effort to change the quote i applaud you for that but still ur fucking stupid lmao
i dont think 3dfag is the type of retard to fuck with this shit but look at this anyway
the stupid fuck did it needs to pull the trigger lmao
Attachments
niggajoshua.jpg
niggajoshua.jpg (55.2 KiB) Viewed 241 times

Return to Shitty Advice