i am so close to dropping out of uni

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

we have mini class presentations every week for all 4 units, attendance is compulsory but the presentation is not graded (no you cant just come in and leave, you have to stay)

i am in a class of kids fresh out of highschool, i can identify with no one, my vocal abilities has already been degraded beyond repair, might as well be a mute at this point, i seriously cant hold a conversation for longer than a sentence or 2 at most, i can feel myself distancing away from others....

no i am born different

i am the last remnant of the glory of a bygone era, a time where gods walked the earth, a time where beauty flourishes, ahhh indeed, i am the last living breathing walking god, is there anything more humiliating than forced to mingle with the likes of humans?

Oh i yearn for home
the stars that glisten in the moonlit night, the heaven i call home
the utopia which is ever distant and ever present
a mirage you can struggle toward but never reach
for it represent a paradise beyond this reality
a Dream reserved for the purest of heart, and the divinest of souls
i rest my weary eyes....
and I am home
I am Dream....
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role