Roosh now is scamming women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Because the three-headed dragon of Incel/PUA/MGTOW from the misogynistic manosphere, got demonised and digitally slain by the manboobed, soyboy, feminist media. Roosh V also got deplatformed by Discuss, PayPal and his internet provider- Roosh V took his ball home with a "last Return of Kings update" in October 2018.

Then, for IRL live events, his passport got banned and refused entry into countries by Governments themselves with much media condemnation. With no income or revenue stream he couldn't afford to dye his grey beard anymore.

This new, DOA, venture is probably his last stand and an attempt to woo the "because I'm worth it" crowd; even though they too have gotten wiser to bullshit.

I don't like promoting his name; but Matthew Hussey successfuly broke into the female audience and wrote articles for women magazines, despite being a former instructor for male PUA losers himself.
Although he managed to shake that off as no-one remembered him first time around 10 years ago.

i dont ask for money when u take my cock in ur hands OP

Return to Shitty Advice