re: New Zealand. Slaves no different than cattle.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It boggles my mind. Years after 9/11..and People still fall for this shit.

There only needed to be ONE human carrying a gun to stop this dude from Mass shooting people. Just one. Yet people think banning guns are going to protect them...... I won't even start on the footage. It's not even worth it. It's an absolute fucking joke.

Sometimes I wish there was an army of me I'd fucking spray these slimy governmentcels every single one of them including their dirty cops TBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Imam with a Glock". Sounds like a good title for a film

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

No, it's better to let white incels who are angry at mulicularism get their anger out, they have EVERY right to do so! In a sane society, that gunman would be given a medal for gunning down invaders, foreigners know it too, they laugh at the pathetic white male who let in anti white scum into their country, give them welfare, jobs and white women too.Cuckold white males throw their daughters to niggers AND muslims like you would throw rotten meat to a starving dog. White male incels will not put up with this sickening, evil, disgusting society and those who created it, for much longer, he who laughs last, laughs loudest.

Return to Shitty Advice